Serious Relationship

I woke up in the strong, but warm embrace of Katsuki.. I smiled seeing how calm he was while sleeping. I then tried to get out of bed but he didn't really let me.

"Why are you wanting to leave me?"

"I was just wanting to get up and change so I wasn't only in a shirt..."

"But I like you this way..." He said, I blushed madly.

"Are you blushing~?"

"N-No!" I said blushing more. He quickly kissed me roughly. It made me blush a bit more but it felt so good.  The kiss started getting kinda deep and I felt his arm move to my waist.

"We can't..."

"Who ever said?"

"We're to young..."

"N/n.."He cooed. I got up and started getting dressed.

"This is the best your getting... Now we should train..." I got changed into some short shorts and a sports bra. We went out side and started training. I could feel eyes on me. I looked back quickly and saw both Himiko and Dabi...

"Now what would Y/n be doing sleeping with someone as hot as him?"Himiko asked.

"Himiko!"Me and Dabi yelled.

"It's bad enough you two are in a serious relationship... Now you're sleeping together?" He said. I blushed madly.

"W-We didn't do anything.."

"Then why did I see you two making out and him with his hand on your waist.."

"Hey! Stop! We didn't actually get that intimate. And why does this stuff matter to you? What, are you stalking her so you can be apart of her life again? Cause it ain't working!" Katsuki said stepping in front of me. I blushed at his actions. Then I realized why Dabi and Himiko were here. I looked up from the ground.

"We just thought that we should see if Y/n wanted to come back... Boss has been waiting for her...."Himiko said staring at her dagger. Katsuki looked back at me.

"Himiko... Dabi... Leave.. Now."

"Boss will be coming by again soon..." Himiko said.