God...

I went to open the door and saw Katsuki for our date. I couldn't remember where we were going. He seemed excited to go I was happy. We got there and it was a basketball game... I hadn't gone to one but didn't exactly like sports so yeah... The game wasn't going great... His team was losing.

"WIN THE FUCKING GAME!" Baku go kept shouting. Then it went to the break they started saying a bunch of stuff and I looked around. I looked up at the screen and it said kiss cam while I saw me and Katsuki on it. He looked up at it and smirked. He grabbed my chin and starting kissing me. I blushed at his act. I enjoyed it though... We kept kissing and it went a little deep. Then I pulled away.

"You embarrassed?"

"M-Maybe..." I blushed. He laughed.

"You don't have to be.. If anyone bothers you I'll protect you..."He put his arm around me and I scooted closer to him. He was so great to me. We were walking home from the game.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Only because I was with you..." I heard something behind a bush. We looked over and out walked Dabi.He walked in front of Katsuki.

"You better make her happy! She's been through to much to be sad over some guy!"

"Who the hell are you scabs?"Katsuki said. Dabi looked at me.

"You didn't even tell him.."

"You're never around what was I suppose to say?" I mumbled.

"What was that?"

"WHAT DID YOU WANT ME TO TELL HIM DABI!" I yelled.

"I wanted him to know that if he hurts you I'll kill him!"

"Hey scabs I think it's best if you stay away from her.."

"I think I should know what's best for her!" I stepped in between them.

"Stop!"They both looked at me.

"First off, you got me heart broken... And Katsuki has been there for me.."

"WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO THEN!" Dabi yelled.

"You were supposed to stay and not become what you are now.."

"I'M ONLY THERE FOR HIMIKO AND YOU KNOW THAT!"

"I'll never forgive myself for not being able to save you two..." Katsuki grabbed me and hugged me.

"She needs to rest... Goodbye." Katsuki said. He quickly started walking us to the house.

"WHAT ABOUT ALL THE RESTLESS NIGHTS SHE HAD BEFORE YOU!" Dabi yelled. We just went straight to my house. We went to my room. I layed down and he started leaving but I grabbed his wrist.

"Please stay..." I said. He nodded and embraced me as we layed down. I started crying into his chest.