Fight....

It had been a day or two since we moved into the dorms. Everything seemed to be going well.. I was up but it was late. I needed something and so I went downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed it but as I was going back I looked out the window. I saw Katsuki and Izu they didn't seem to happy with each other. Katsuki took a quick glance at me and I ran back upstairs. I shut the door quickly behind me.... They were going to fight... They were going to get hurt... And I felt... It had to have been because of me.. I tried to fall asleep. I didn't get much sleep.. I woke up and got ready. I headed downstairs with my filled coffee cup. I ate a little breakfast and grabbed my bag. I heard rushing footsteps behind me. I opened the door and Katsuki walked beside me.. He didn't look at me, nor did I.

"We didn't get to hurt..." He told me. His hands shoved deep in his pockets. I nodded.. We stopped. I looked up to him showing I was tearing up.

"Are you sure?" He smiled and cupped my cheek swiping away my tears. He pulled my face closer to his.

"I'm sure.." He smiled brightly. We walked the rest of the way hand in hand... The school day went by and we were told that we needed to train for hero licenses. I was grabbing my stuff trying to leave as soon as possible. I was going to my signature spot to train. It was peaceful... You could feel a breeze and look at the beautiful pond. Right above the pond was a great cherry blossom tree. I started training.. I was pushing myself to the absolute max.. I wasn't doing as well as I should be. I did tough attacks, making each hit harder. I felt an embrace around me. I looked up and saw Katsuki.

"You're gonna get yourself hurt if you use this much energy.." He told me. I nodded and he picked me up bridal style. I blushed...

"Ka-Katsuki!" He chuckled at me and carried me back to the dorms. We walked through the door and everyone looked at us. Kirishima walked up to us.

"Do you have some type of plan with my girl?" He asked.

"Yours!?! She's mine..." Katsuki glared. Everyone laughed at this and I tried to get out of his grasp.

"Uh uh uhh... I'll take you upstairs.." Katsuki said going upstairs and setting me down on my bed.

"What are you gonna do now? Put me in my pj's?" He smirked at my words.

"K-Katsuki!" I said and pushed him toward the door.

"There are many other people in the building..." I said and he left..

What am I gonna do with that boy....