Party pt.2

"Hey guys!"Izu said, walking to our group.

"Deku..."I looked up at Katsuki. He glared daggers at Izu. Izu walked off.

"Well I've got to use the ladies room. Be back soon.."

"Ok..."Katsuki said and I walked away.  After I walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey, Y/n... Izu would you dance with my son?"Inko asked. I looked at her eyes and couldn't say no. Izu offered his hand and we went to dance... It was fun.. But it didn't feel right..

"Deku.. I'll be taking my date back now..."Katsuki said I smiled.. Izu walked off.

"I'm sorry it took me so long..."He sadly said.... I couldn't handle his sadness.. So I kissed him.. He didn't pull away.. I could tell at first he was surprised... But after he kissed back.. We pulled away... I saw a flash and looked over to it. I saw a smiling Kirishima...

"Kiri!"

"Oh, come on! You know you wanted me to!"I then saw a upset Inko... She walked off... It started getting late..

"Katsuki.. I'm getting tired we should leave..."

"Alright sweets..."We walked out. We got closer and closer to my house. We were at the gate and Katsuki stopped... I stopped..

"Katsuki?"I said, but right after he pushed me against the gate and kissed me... It was such a sweet kiss...

"You really got me excited back there... I thought you didn't have a spicy side.."He said as he pulled away.

"Well I didn't like how you look when you're sad..."