Love?

I walked to Katsuki's he didn't answer his phone last night and it was now morning. I made it to his house and he was no where in sight. I quickly left and made it there minutes before. I sat down and saw Katsuki, but he wouldn't look at me. I felt sad and Kirishima noticed.

"You alright Y/n?"I looked up at him and sighed.

"Something happened between us and I think he's mad at himself.."

"But you don't want him to be mad?"

"No, of course not... I hate seeing him like this.."

"Can we talk at lunch?" He whispered, I nodded. Slowly class went by and it was lunch. I walked out to my outdoor seat not wanting to make Katsuki mad. I saw Kirishima sitting in my spot and he waved to me. I sat down and looked at me.

"Y/n... Do you think you are being truthful about your feelings?"

"What do you mean?"

"Y/n... Do you love him." He states, my face flushes and I got confused. I faced my head to the ground.

"Is that really what I'm feeling?"

"You need to figure it out because I think that's why he's mad..."

"I just always thought it came later in life... Ya know..." I looked up at him.

"I know.. But he probably thinks he went to far in whatever y'all did and is upset he didn't let you tell him if you're ready.."

"Did I seriously not tell you yet?"

"Nope... I'm feeling very left out..." He made a fake sad face.

"He... Made a big move on me... Like, it started feeling kinda... Sexy.."

"Girl really! OMG I'm so happy for you!"

"Heh... Thanks for helping me Kiri..."

"You're my best friend.. Why wouldn't I?"I smiled at him and waited for the end of the day. Class was dismissed and everyone started packing up. Katsuki was going very fast and I tried to catch up with him. I grabbed his hand to hold him back as we stood in the front courtyard of the school.

"Katsuki wait!.... I..."

"What?"

"I love you Katsuki!.... Okay!"

"Wh-What?" He said turning around to me with a shocked face. I looked down blushing. I had just admitted that I loved him... He gripped both of my hands and I started to look up at him. We kissed and it was so sweet..

"I love you two N/n. (the nickname he called you when you first met)"I giggled at his words.