A Confused Fox

Tails opened his eyes. The sound of the birds chirping. He looked at the clock. 5:46. "That's weird." He said noticing the clock was not his own. He looked around the dark room. He couldn't really make out where he was. He felt around the bed and touched something. "Sonic." Tails said vaguely remembering last night. He blushed. He listened to the hedgehogs soft breathing. He would have to get up in about fourteen minutes to head to work and leave Tails, once again, all alone. Tails stared at the ceiling. So many things went through his head. His back still hurt from yesterday. He dreaded just thinking of the next time that blue robot showed up. He felt an arm come across his chest and something breathing close to his face. Tails listened as Sonic grumbled holding the fox closer. His body felt warm. He blushed thinking of how close he was to his crush. Yet at the same time, he worried. The closer he got to Sonic the more he had to push him away, for Sonic's own good. Tails hadn't realized how much time had gone by. He looked over at the clock just as it hit six. *beep* *beep* *beep* Tails jumped startled while Sonics arm kept him down. "Mind turning that off?" Sonic said speaking softly into Tails' ear. Tails was taken by surprise. He didn't think the hedgehog had been awake the whole time. Tails reached over and hit the off switch. He returned back to his position. Sonic wrapped his arm around Tails again. Making him blush. Sonic sighed happily. Tails bit his lip. "Don't you have to go to work soon?" Tails asked questioningly. "Nope," Sonic replied. Tails tilted his head. "What do you mean? Its time for you to get in the shower isn't it?" Sonic reached with his other arm bringing the fox close. Tails was now on his side. His arms in front of him. Their faces a few inches away from each other. "I decided to take the day off," Sonic replied. Tails didn't know if he should be happy or concerned. "Why?" Tails decided to ask. Sonic moved his arm down Tails' back so it rested right above his namesakes. Tails blushed uncontrollably. "Because I'm gonna spend the day with you today, just the two of us." Tails felt the same warm feeling inside, he also felt a burst of happiness wash over him. "So what are we gonna do today?" Tails asked with excitement. "Everything." Sonic said with a grin. They laid there in silence for a few minutes. Tails suddenly felt Sonic rest his hand on his butt. Tails' mind was flustered. He didn't know what was happening. He looked to see if Sonic was still awake. He thought he could see the hedgehog's eyes open but he didn't know for sure. He felt his lower back get pushed right up against the hedgehog. Their faces were now almost touching. Tails felt like he was dreaming. He didn't know what was happening. His heart was beating fast. His whole body felt like a burning flame. That's when he felt something soft and velvety touch his lips. He kissed back on impulse. His body quivered as he continued to kiss. Tails' heart skipped a beat. His mind felt like pudding. He just went with it. He started to feel Sonics other hand drift down his chest...

*Briiing* *Briiiing* A phone went off. The kissing stopped and Sonic pulled away. He reached over and grabbed the phone. "Hello?" He said listening. "Hey it's me Knuckles, are you running late?" Sonic sighed. "I'm not coming in today Knuckles. Not feeling to well." He heard an agitated sigh from the other end. "Alright but tomorrow your gonna have to catch up on what you missed today." Sonic smiled. "Alright, thanks. I'll talk to you later. Bye." Sonic hung up the phone and turned around. Tails still laid there. Sonic rubbed his shoulder. "Want to get in the shower while I make something to eat?"

Tails listened to Sonic talk. As if everything that just happened was normal and okay...maybe it was. Tails responded stuttering. "S-sure." He knew Sonic was smiling as he left the bedroom. Tails sat up in bed. "What just happened." He whispered to himself. He put his head in his hands. "I need time to think." He got up out of the bed putting his feet on the floor. "I'll clear my head with a shower." Tails nodded and got up. He walked out of the bedroom and into the bathroom turning on the water. He could of used Sonic's shower in the master bedroom but he had never done it before so he decided not to. Tails felt the water and began to take off his briefs...