The Shipyard

Sonic looked at the faint yellow lines zoom below the car. The yellowish color reminding him of his lost fox.
        He pulled out the business card with the address on it. Once he had figured out it was the shipyard he began to drive straight there. Worry had overcome him but he held on to the glimmer of hope that told him Tails would be just fine. He just needed to think positively. Maybe this was all just a big misunderstanding.
     The headlights shone brightly in front of him, a old sign gleamed.

Greenville Shipyard

   This was the place all right. The shipyard creaked as the old metal was battered by the wind. A few ramshackle buildings jutted out of the mess, like little mushrooms in a yard of grass. Sonic pulled in shutting his lights off. Whoever was here probably didn't want visitors, or so said the "No Trespassing" sign that hung on a little wood post. Sonic turned the key as the car fell asleep. Crickets chirped outside and lightning bugs flew around everywhere. Sonic got out of the car and shut the door behind him quietly. A breeze ruffled his fur and made him shiver. There was two other cars parked here. A black Mercedes Bens and a grey VoltsWagon Beta, both of which were quietly sitting next to the nearest building. There were three buildings in total. A small, run-down, sheet metal shack had a sign that read.

COMPACTOR

The other buildings were more kept up. One presumably the office and the other a quaint factory-like building. Sonic made his way mischievously to the office. A light gleamed outside the windows. Sonic peeked above the ledge of the window to get a glimpse. He could overhear some voices.

"I don't care about the Fox, I want that damn hedgehog."

"Yes sir, but how do we get him to come here? He must know it's a trap."

Sonic recognized one of those voices. The same annoyingly evil voice that had terrorized him and Tails for far too long. It took all his might not to bust down that very door, but he needed to find where they were keeping Tails.
Sonic stared across the way at the factory resembled building. He crouched low to the ground and made his way across the lot. A street lamp shone dimly across the ground. Sonic pressed himself up against the side of the wall, footsteps approached. Sonic knelt down and disappeared into the shadows. A hedgehog popped out of the doorway. The click of a lighter signifying a cigar being lit. Sonic recognized who it was right away.

Shadow.

Shadow stood there snickering and talking to himself.

"If Sonic doesn't come to save him soon, I'll just have to make him mine~."

Sonic could feel the fur on his neck rise as anger boiled inside him. He kept calm. The emphasis in Shadows voice made him want to punch the living hell out of this red and black hedgehog.
Sonic watched as the hedgehog finished his last puff before walking back inside. Sonic stealthily followed behind, but at a distance, as to not be seen or heard.
Machinery was everywhere as machines performed their everyday duties. A few doors off to the right were opened ajar and a room with a glass window had OFFICE plastered on it. Sonic watched as Shadow crept his way into one of the rooms, closing the door quietly behind him. Sonic crept his way over, he noticed a few cameras here and there scanning the place for intruders. Sonic remained low and made his way to the door, hiding in every shadow he could.
Once he for to the door he listened closely.

"Looks like your little blue friend isn't coming for you." Shadow snickered.

Sonic listened for a response, but when one wasn't heard he began to worry.

"What? Ignoring your master now~?" Shadow said mischievously as he implied what he said with deeper meaning.

"I promise I won't hurt you too much~." He continued.

"D-don't touch me! Please, don't do this. I don't want this..."
Tails said wiggling around it what sounded like chains or a chair.
Sonic was relieved that he had finally found Tails, but as soon as his relief subsided, he felt his anger boil over as he reached for the doorknob. It clicked and he threw the door wide open....