Confronted

Tails slowly opened his eyes, he had a minor headache and felt very frigid. Nice. He glanced around groggily at the scene. The room was dim with  an overhead luminescent light-- the only source of brightness.  It had been quite a while since he had seen the light of day.  It would be a lie if he didn't admit he missed the crisp air of a sunny afternoon. Hunger had began to scrape the insides of his stomach and his tongue felt like sandpaper. Tails had lost track of time. Every moment felt like an endless eon dragging out to infinity. Through all of this he hadn't really processed the amount of danger he was in-- not yet anyway. He knew he was in trouble. Shadow had acted very--strange. Tails could see behind the hedgehogs pupils the work of something devious but he couldn't quite put a finger on what-- he couldn't put a finger on anything at the moment honestly.  Tails suddenly heard footsteps; Short strides on concrete, a little bit of a snicker, the aroma of smoke-- Shadow. Tails fidgeted in the chair nervously. He should of known Shadow was more trouble then good will, but Tails always wanted to be trusting in others.  It seems everytime he is disappointed. The doorhandle turned ploddingly. Moving slowly as almost a way to taunt him. Suddenly the sound of a click-- followed by the face of the hedgehog. 

"Looks like your little blue friend isn't coming for you." Shadow said with a sly smile. The door had shut behind him airily with a soft click. He walked over to Tails and held his chin up. Tails looked into those dark eyes, any care or love for others had long since been replaced with desolation and misery-- Swirling jewels of darkness and despair. Tails shifted uncomfortably trying to get out of the demon's grasp.

"What? Ignoring your master now~?" He said nefariously. The pure wickedness spewing out of his mouth like blood from a wound. Tails felt cold sweat trickle down his back and his face become wet. He hadn't even realized he had started crying.

"I promise I won't hurt you too much~." He continued on. Tails began to panic as Shadow ran his hand down the fox's delicate face. Tails felt dirty, and began to feel sick.

"D-don't touch me!" He hesitated  "Please, don't do this. I don't want this." Shadow raised an eyebrow.

"There is no one to save you my little zorro. Don't worry, this shouldn't take long." Shadow smirked. Tails felt desperation kick in-- utter hopelessness. Suddenly something caught the corner of his eye. The tears had blurred his vision but he could have sworn he just saw--

"Look at me, I want you to know who your mastreo is." Shadow relished.

It was so fast Tails barely even noticed, one minute the demon hedgehog was in front of him. When he blinked, nothing. He heard a commotion behind him. Grunting followed cursing. Suddenly his chair was kicked over making him fall flat on his face. He could now see out of the corner of his eye something blue hovering over the demon. Suddenly the blue object started swinging his fists back and forth. They kept hitting something soft, Over, and over. Tails felt sick. The blue creature had finally stopped. Red had sprayed all over the ground around the demon. Was he dead? Tails felt scared. His vision began going blurry. The blue object strode over and knelt down beside him. Tails felt tired and could see darkness encroaching on the outskirts of his vision. Tails  uttered something questioningly under his breath--"Sonic?"