Friends into Lovers

(Smut Warning!)

Sonic's breath was warm and felt nice against Tails's neck. Sonic had already taken any garments of clothing off and had begun grinding against the fox. His hard erection pressing roughly against Tails's torso. Tails laid against a headboard the sheets enveloped around them. It felt so...good. He had always imagined his dear friend like this, but now it was for real. It wasn't just a fantasy that he had played out many times in his head anymore. No, this was really happening, and Tails couldn't help but feel a bit nervous.

Tails sheepishly pulled the covers up to his face.

"What's wrong Tails? Am I hurting you?" Sonic asked worriedly.

Tails blushed hard, making Sonic blush even greater. The fox looked so cute and innocent like this. It made Sonic's erection throb with anticipation.

"What if you don't like...it." The fox said looking away embarrassed.

Sonic had forgotten this was a first time for both of them. He had so loosely went head on into the situation that he didn't even consider the fact that neither of them had done this before. Sonic had seen plenty of videos but...this was different. He was really doing this.

Sonic smiled and pulled the sheet down off of Tails's face.

"Trust me Tails, nothing could stop me from enjoying this moment with you." Sonic gently cupped the fox's head in his hands.

Sonic moved in for a kiss, and was met with the soft touch of velvety lips. He felt his body shutter with excitement. God it was better than he could of ever imagined...and he had...many times.

Suddenly Sonic felt a tongue slip into his mouth, discovering the inner outskirts of his cheeks and battling with his tongue. Sonic did the same, tasting the sweet saliva that reminded him of a minty peppermint within his friends mouth.

Sonic pulled away after what felt like eons. The fox below him breathed lightly and stared back lustfully. Those ocean blue eyes begged for more. Tails pulled Sonic down in an embrace.

"Take me." He whispered into the hedgehogs ear.

Sonic pulled Tails's thighs up so they could rest lightly on his shoulders. Sonic took his hand and caressed Tails's cock, stroking it slowly.

Tails covered his mouth. A moan seeped through his fingers and reached Sonic's ears in a swift motion of pleasure. Sonic smiled watching as the fox squirmed with delight on the bed.

"O-oh Sonic..." Tails said, his hands grasping the bed roughly.

Sonic smiled taking Tails's throbbing Cock in his mouth. Tails's breathing intensified as Sonic swirled his tongue around the young foxes tip. Precum had begun to leak out as Sonic lapped it up happily.

"Sonic...it feels...so good." Tails moaned taking his hands and running them through the hedgehogs soft quills.

Sonic took his hand and grasped the bottom of Tails's dick, stroking it quickly while bobbing his head up and down. He could feel Tails's cock pulsating under his grasp.

"S-Sonic, I'm getting... I'm getting close!" Tails said strained, pushing the hedgehogs head farther into his cock.

Sonic moaned as he felt Tails buck his hips. Tails's cock had now slid down the hedgehog's throat making him choke. It was strangely satisfying, the precum forming a bit of a lubed layer around his esophagus.

Tail gripped Sonic's quills harder. Sonic could feel the fox's body quiver with pleasure.

"SONIC!!" Tails said shoving his body as far into the hedgehogs face as he could. A warm sweet liquid shot out of Tails's cock and hit the back of Sonics throat. It trickled down smoothly and warmly. Tails moaned loudly, breathing heavily as well. Sonic pulled back a little to wrap his tongue around the fox's dick. Sonic gently squeezed the base and pushed up, lapping up every last drop.