Chapter 4

Rylan loomed over Kody and she found it hard to breathe as she looked up into his eyes. A pain started in her chest as he slowly moved down to kiss the base of her throat, but instead of continuing he pushed up so he was looking down at her again. Her breath hitched at the fire in his eyes, at that moment he wanted her more than anything in the world and she could feel it in her bones. She smiled up at him hesitantly, that nervous feeling was climbing back up in her throat, she needed him to kiss her now, or she was going to lose her gumption.

"You are beautiful," he whispered down to her as he once again moved to kiss her neck.

"Thanks," she said in his ear," but I thought we already established that you should not be talking right now." He chuckled as she dragged him to her lips. She needed to keep kissing him; in order to keep on living she needed to have his lips on hers.

He smiled against her mouth as she fumbled with the buckle on his belt, so he helped her. As he got rid of his pants Kody took care of hers and by the time his had been kicked off she was already pulling his head back to her.

"OH," he groaned as his body came back down on hers. "You weren't wearing panties?" she laughed and shook her head like a vixen, so he ground his boxer clad erection against her core to wipe that smile off her face.

Now the only thing keeping them apart were his boxers and her bra, but even those things didn't last long. Her bra was discarded and his boxers were thrown over his shoulder only moments later. They were pressed skin to skin and Rylan thought he may have died and gone to heaven, Kody was sure she had. His hand moved over her little more than a handful breast and she moaned into his mouth, he caught the sound. He had her writhing when his mouth descended over the little pearls that were her nipples.

"Rylan," she cried, "please, please," she begged as she wiggled against him trying to get him to act.

"Please what?" he breathed against her chest.

"Please come to me," she cried again and he smiled.

"I love hearing you beg," he smiled down at her.

"Well then," she smiled up at him, "I guess I should beg a little more." And with that statement she flipped them over, so that she was on top. She knelt between his thighs and the smile she gave him, let him know he was in trouble now. "Is this what you want?" she asked moving towards his erection. "You wanted me on my knees?" She didn't give him time to answer.

She leant forwards and blew a hot breath over him and he groaned, but he still did not say anything. Her mouth puckered as she kissed his head and his hips shot off the bed, she almost laughed, but the smoldering look kept her quite. As her mouth descended over his tip and moved to his base he grabbed her hair to sweep it to the side. He watched and held back his shouts as she slowly moved up and down his length, Kody had never performed this act before and she was unsure of her movements, but it disappeared when a cry finally escaped his lips. She smiled at his base before coming back up and as she went back down again his hips shot forward again. She noticed his hand fisted in the sheets beside him and laughed which only drove him crazier.

"Kody," he growled pulling her hair, "you need to stop now."

She let him pop from her mouth before frowning at him. "Am I doing it wrong," she pouted.

"Hell no," he shouted, as he pulled her back up his body. "If you were doing any better I would be dead right now, but I want to be inside you when it's over," she smiled as he ravaged her mouth again and flipped her back over. "Now it's my turn," he smirked and moved down her body.

It was his turn to drive her mad and he did just that. He ran his tongue over her cleft and found her clit hiding among her slick folds. She screamed when he did it a second time. He continued to run his tongue all over her as she writhed beneath him and he smiled against her.

"Ry," she screamed again," stop," she moved her hips beneath him contradicting her commands. He kissed his way up her chest and he smiled at she yanked his hair telling him to hurry up. "Stop playing," she growled against his mouth and he agreed, no more playing. He rolled to the side and before she could utter a protest he had on a condom and he was back between her thighs.

"Are you sure?" he asked against his better judgment. She was only 18 and even though she didn't act it, she could very well be a virgin, he was giving her an out.

"About an hour ago," she panted and that was all he needed to hear, in one swift movement he was surrounded by her liquid heat.

"Oh god," they both groaned as he filled her. He drew back and she locked her legs around him, trying to keep him close as he rocked back into her.

"Shit Kody," he groaned, "you are so damn tight," so tight that he almost thought she could have been a virgin. "Kody," he ground out as he rocked into her again, "have you done this before?" he asked against her shoulder, but instead of answering him, she twisted her hips up at his and cried out again. "I'll take that as a yes," he moaned and his teeth gnashed her neck.

"Rylan," she cried, "harder," and it came out as a grunt. He obeyed and she screamed again and dug her fingernails into his back. He moved faster against her and the bed moved with the force of his thrusts. "Rylan," she kept screaming over and over again, it was a real confidence booster to have her screaming his name.

He could feel her inner muscles spasming and milking him as she hit the top and he rocked against her as she burst into a million little pieces. Just as she was being put back together he found his end and he shuddered above her. In the aftermath of her oblivion she noticed that he was bracing himself away from her, she smiled and stroked his shoulders gently, causing him to jerk his head up. Being gentle after her being so demanding confused him, until he saw her smiling.

"I think we just proved that you are not going to break me," she moved her hand to his cheek and smiled up at him as he collapsed on top of her. His warmth surrounded her then and his scent clung to her skin as his sweat mingled with hers. "Much better," she sighed, wrapping her arms around him and then just like the tom boy she is, she fell asleep under him, stroking him.

Wow, Rylan thought as he buried his head in her hair. That probably had to be the most amazing thing he had ever experienced and judging by her screams, Kody felt the same. He smiled against her shoulder and pushed up so he could look down at her, but he was shocked to find her sleeping beneath him. How like a man, he laughed to himself as he rolled off of her and disposed of the condom, but before he could roll back into her side, she was right there against him, snuggling into his warmth. He smiled again as he pulled the covers up over them and he thought just for a moment, he might just love miss Kody Dillon, before falling asleep.