Book 2:

Hey guys I originally was going to write 20 chapters but decided instead to write a whole other book. That being said, thanks for reaching the end! If you would like to read more of pastel Dan and punk Phil's relationship, they still have a school year to get through before they're on their way to college, and boy do they have some trouble awaiting them. The book is now up and ready to go titled Forever to Never

Forever to Never:
Pastel!Dan x Punk!Phil
Part 2 of Longest Summer

Dan Howell was different to say the least, he was the only guy in his school to wear flowers in his perfectly straightened hair, to wear button down shirts under his pastel colored jumpers, or wear pastel jumpers in general. Or to wear light colored skinny jeans and converse. He only had two friends, the only other people to dress similar to him.

Phil Lester was the opposite, he wore all black, his fringe was dyed blue and he pierced and tattooed his skin against his mothers wishes. He was the schools bad boy, he couldn't care less about his grades or where he would go after high school. He spent his days sassing his teachers, bullying helpless peers and skipping class.

They couldn't have come from further crowds, but the two had spent nearly an entire summer together resulting in a relationship to bloom. Phil had changed his ways and had gone back to his original sweetheart self as well as Dan decided to embrace his curly hair and start to love himself. Now school was starting up and Phil was scared. He was scared of the looming homophobia he knew his sometimes around sleaze ball of a father and his friends had. Surrounded by homophobia, senior year, the looming unknown of his future, Phil had to make a choice. Which he wanted to last for forever, and which he wanted to never see again: everything he had known of this new school, or Dan.