7~ A New Trio

Trigger Warning: Swearing
Please don't read if you will be triggered, I will add a new list in the beginning of each chapter. Stay Safe friends, DM me if you need to talk. 💗

[unedited]

~Dan~

The next morning Dan woke with a pounding headache. His eyes opened to stare at the blank white ceiling above him.
It was all a dream, Lesters not at camp...he's not here too...
Dan tried to convince himself as he crawled out of bed. He stood beside his bed and stretched his arms up his shirt ridding up to reveal his hip bones and slightly tanned stomach.

He plugged in his straightener turning his head full of messy curls into slightly tamed damaged hair that was straighter than he was, he made the mistake of coming out as bisexual to his "best" friend three years ago. The person he thought he could've trusted turned his back to Dan and ended up being a lying asshole who was homophobic and told everyone in the school and turned majority of the people against him, a few months after that he befriended Lilith in Biology when neither of them had a partner for the lab they were required to complete. The year after Lilith had befriended Caitlin, according to the pair they were internet friends before Caitlin moved to their school where the duo became the triplet.

Dan slipped on a pastel blue T-shirt with an ice cream cone on it along with white skinny jeans, a blue flower crown and completed the outfit with his converse. Exiting his bed room he froze in spot seeing Phil aside Tyler on the sofa.

"Hey Dan we were waiting for you, ready to head to breakfast?" Tyler asked as the two rose from the sofa, Phil dusted off his black jeans before he leaned backwards either stretching or trying to crack his back.

A wave of nausea washed over the pastel boy as he stood in the doorway of his bedroom. He couldn't just avoid Phil and go off with Lilith and Caitlin? HE had to be with his room mate and their neighbors/room mate? What if Tyler was homophobic and bullied Dan too?

"Oh, uh, yeah," Dan awkwardly scratched his arm as he followed the two towards the door.

"Dan why are you so nervous? You already know Phil, he's told me a lot about you," Tyler stated with a wink causing Phil to roll his eyes and for Dan's face to turn a nice shade of red. Tyler looked between the two teens, "What are you two dating or something?" Contrasting to Dan, who just started coughing, Phil, actually spoke words.
"What? No, Tyler, I'm straight." Phil face palmed his cheeks and ever slight pink only Dan caught the sight of.

The pink contrasted against the porcelain skin of the punk as well at his piercings, the black eyebrow bar, and the two small black loops around his bottom lip, the nose piercing was gone currently. Dan flushed even more, if such thing was possible as he realized he new all the punks piercings.
"Riiight..." Tyler replied sarcastically as the three of them walked down the stairs.
"Tyler." Phil face palmed as Dan had to suppress the small laugh so Phil wouldn't get angry with him. Things were starting to look up, Phil hadn't threatened him, knock on wood, he seemed like a normal teenager when he was around Tyler, why'd he have to change when they were at school?

Dan's thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of a phone, both his and Phils attention turned to the teenager with a quiff who stood in front. He let out a gasp and smiled happily.
"Who is it?" Phil asked the question they both were wondering.
"My boyfriend." Tyler stated smugly, Dan rose his eyebrows in shock, terrified how Phil would react, he was even more so shocked when all Phil did was laugh.

Tyler walked away from the pair for privacy when Phil turned to Dan,
"Dan, I guess I owe you and explanation..."

A/N:
WOO...another short chapter, sorry for the quality...Okay lets assume from here on out, I'm sorry for the quality. Stay tuned for an exciting me announcement next chapter. :3

-theonlyPinkiePie