FLORES IN LOVE

Start date: 02/12/18
End date: 02/04/19

a PARK JIMIN fan-fiction

dedicated to nature, flowers, plants, seasons, water that give me solace every single day.

[ credits to my phenomenal bestie:
diortae- ✨ ]

FLORES IN LOVE is my creation. This book is not based off true events. Celebrities are simply used for names and appearances only. All names, characters, events are based off the authors imagination. This is only a story, please do not get mad or upset when you find something that offends you, thank you.

Any similarities in my work are coincidental. It would be greatly appreciated if the authors work is not plagiarised or copied in any way.

I would recommended to read Flores In Love after my 4 other BTS books (Two Sides. Accidental Group Chat. Love Maze. Fatalistic Love.) as it would make more sense and it would help you to understand the other characters more in this book. But it can also be read on it's own.

Contains:

↠ foul language

↠ short novel based chapters

↠ lowercase intended

↠ mature themes: mention of sex

↠ themes of family, fulfilment, pain and pleasure of growing up, love and others stories.

Zelda has never been in love but believes she has heard enough to know about the good and bad sides. she has heard all there is in the world, about the different types of love: fake love, lustful love, unrequited love, spiritual love, friendship love and she believes there's so much yet to add to the list.

so when she falls in love with someone who loves her back, she asks herself- is this a dream? because a happy love where the feelings are mutual, is a love that wasn't part of her list.

PARK JIMIN
"love mends the cracks of your life and i love you."