japonica

017 SINCERITY

'and find the place where every single thing you see tells you to stay.'

//

Zelda sits at a circular table at Euphoric Hearts with her phone in front of her as she scrolls through the magazines website, ecstatic to read Taehyung's article that is finally done.

her hand presses against her mouth to stop her from laughing out loud. the words difficult and complicated seem to fit perfectly with the diverse sex positions Tae had chosen to write about. he compares them to yoga poses, claiming it'll lead to hot and fun sex!

then the man himself appears behind Zelda, scaring her with his noble presence. she grips her phone tighter, mouth dropping in surprise as she tells him off for creeping up behind her.

"i know what you're laughing at and you better stop right now."

Zelda starts to laugh again, this time loudly without looking constipated. "what? this is art, Nora is going to be so proud of you!" she gushes.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest that holds a rose silk shirt with a gold necklace dangling down. his accessories always amaze Zelda and he knows it. "my parents aren't." he huffs and adjusts his glasses.

Zelda laughs again at his facial expression, pouted lips and frustration that he got given such an article. he'd rather write about puppies and rainbows. "i mean, at least Talulah benefits from this right?" she asks in amusement.

"oh don't get me started." he waves his hand and looks away. "she's so happy about it. she's planning shit you don't even want to know about." Zelda can imagine Talulah jumping in joy.

it almost makes her smile until she realises she's pleased about various sex positions that could injure somebody, which is why Zelda forcefully smiles. "my sex life isn't that exciting." she says, not wanting to go into details about her and Jimin's sex life which is perfect the way it is- soft, gentle and nothing crazy.

"sure it is! hasn't Jimin showed you his-"

please say his collection of flower meanings.

Talulah- Zelda's hero in disguise rushes to Taehyung's side, linking arms with him and she squeezes Zelda's shoulder in reassurance. "i'm saving you from this conversation girl."

"thank you! god bless you. you are my favourite person."

Jin (who appears out of nowhere, holding a tray of baked goods) and dressed in a dirty apron, tunes into that specific sentence and steps closer. "ouch." he says, hurt by Zelda's favouritism.

Zelda looks around ... amazed and leans her head on her hands. "when did i get so many friends?" she thinks.

except that thought was said out loud. Jungkook catches everyone's attention by what he says honestly, from behind the empty till counter. "we're happy to have you Zelda." he smiles.

Shira nods with a smile from beside him, fixing her hijab.

Zelda feels overwhelmed in that moment. the warmth, turmoil and delight she feels creates an ache in her chest that makes her want to leap-