tuberose

021 DANGEROUS PLEASURES

'what's yours will find you.'

//

Zelda's new favourite thing is her grandad calling Jimin- flower boy.

that's the thought that runs through her mind as she sits at Euphoric Hearts with her battery dying laptop.

her happiness runs away when she notices the door open. it's someone that adds to the story of her friendship group, a female stranger she has never met before- swaying locks down her back, clever eyes and thin teasing lips.

Jungkook greets her with an wretched look and awkwardness, no welcome smile that all customers were usually entitled to when they walked in. he was just starting to open up again and it made Zelda sad. he makes the young lady a hot chocolate in silence as she places her money on the counter with a shrewd smile in his direction- waiting for him to react to her and the name Fleur left her lips as he signed her cup quickly.

she leans forward, a cocky smirk on her lips. "you made a mistake and now you're regretting it, aren't you?" her tone is taunting and it makes Zelda's skin crawl as she watches.

she must be Elianna's friend.

Jin appears, opening the garden door before stepping inside. "get out of here." he snaps directly at Fleur- sensing the discomfort and agony from his best friend.

"why should i?" Fleur stands up straight and holds her hot drink.

"what? can you not handle it?" her expression and tone of voice taunts Jin too as her body appears composed. "just because i'm spitting out the truth to his face." she refers to Jungkook, feeling prideful in her brutal words.

then fury spreads across her face, eyes glaring at both men. the cafe is empty just before lunch which is a relief since the potential argument is taking place right at the till counter. "Yoongi shouldn't have taken his so called revenge." she snaps, her aggression matching Jin's as they stare intently- thinking of comebacks that would provide more fire to the burn. the two look like they could strangle each other to death at any unnoticed second. it's not like anyone would stop them.

then Fleur turns to face Jungkook with soft looking eyes, full of manipulation and no trust. "didn't you love her?" it's a question that digs deep into Jungkook's soul. "did you even love her once?" and Zelda notices the defence of Elianna, companionship of her lost friend.

Jin crosses his arms, a frustrated sigh leaving his lips. "that's none of your business." he says bluntly, glancing at the cafe manager frequently as he stays glued to the ground, silent.

Shira notices the commotion from outside, stepping out from the garden. "and what about you huh?" she raises her voice. "do you ever think about what you did to Yoongi? how's that any different?" and it astounds Zelda when she sticks up for Yoongi- the man that her and others dislike due to his past actions. but when Shira has the chance to point out a hypocrite or a fake being, she does.

and Fleur leaves with a flower in her hair.

Jimin and Zelda love walks.

especially walks that are needed after a lengthy day without each other, at night when all is noiseless, with their arms linked- sides glued together as they stroll along a path with no clear destination in mind. conversations about their work day and their dinner are hidden away when thoughtful topics about the glistening stars, friendship and politics come to the surface.

they walk past Flores, the glass door showing a closed sign and the windows are covered with curtains.

then Euphoric Hearts comes into sight. the clock is about to strike eleven o clock and the cafe is about to close. the neutral blinds are still open, showing one person cleaning up after a bustling day.

Jungkook. he cleans the floors with a wet mop, the chairs stacked on the tables, the dim lights shine gold as the late evening passes by. he brushes a hand through his bleak locks, clearly wearied with the chore of cleaning.

the young, successful being attempts to lean the mop against the table but it fails and falls back to him. he catches it clumsily and wipes his hands on his denim jacket before letting out a sigh.

a shaky breath leaves his lips as he pushes the mop to the ground, rushing his hands through his hair as he stares at the ground with his dismal amber eyes. fuck- he mutters and starts to cry.

Jungkook's shoulders start to shake as he has a breakdown.

Jimin swears under his breath, closing his eyes briefly and Zelda feels his pain from looking at his best friend. seeing Jungkook so vulnerable is rare but here he is, doing a normal task and anyone could see that he's miserable- crying over his lost lover as he thinks of her.

Jimin rushes to his friend, wrapping his arms around him as Jungkook sobs in his chest quietly. and Zelda feels guilty because all the hearts around her are breaking or are already broken, but hers is being filled with endless love.

fleur from two sides has made an appearance!

i've always kinda liked her character???

i miss elianna and kook :(
they're both just suffering

ANYWAY HAPPY FRIDAY

A <3