lucerne

018 LIFE

'watch carefully the magic that occurs when you give a person enough comfort to just be themselves.'

//

time moves fast.

autumn has passed, winter has faded and Zelda is keen for spring.

Zelda remembers when the streets were painted with a sudden blanket of snow just as Christmas arrived, one that she'd be spending with her boyfriend. Zelda and her grandad got invited to Jimin's beauteous home where the love was unbearable, positive and buzzing with joy.

his parents welcomed them with open arms that squeezed their bodies, a fantastic dinner that smelled exactly the way Christmas should and it was a day Zelda wished would never end. she never would've thought she'd have someone to call hers at this time of the year- when the days end quickly, the celebration is shown throughout town- fairy lights and Christmas trees, snowflakes falling on her lovers rose cheeks. and when she looked across the room to see Jimin teaching her grandad about flowers as his parents kissed under the mistletoe, she knew she was extremely happy.

and she still is, all thanks to Jimin.

the new year came around with a fervid kiss at midnight and cheer from Zelda's new friends. the celebration was held at Euphoric Hearts where everyone held a glass of alcohol up to the ceiling as they cheered to a fresh start. everyone except Shira, Zelda and Namjoon who don't drink proudly but they all clashed their cups of coke together anyway.

it was enjoyable for Zelda to finally see her friends in action, to call them her friends and spend moments with them that she usually spent alone. she esteemed the way Jin initiated a group hug- tickling everyone's sides, Namjoon swaying his boyfriend from side to side, Talulah (the most drunk one) dancing on tables with Jungkook having no energy to shout as he sat behind his usual counter with a smile, Hoseok twerking as he sang loudly- complimenting everyone, Taehyung (also the most drunk) grinding against Jimin which made Zelda scream in joy actually but Jimin had other plans as he dragged Zelda to dance the night away. his hands on her waist as they leaned against each other tiredly.

Yoongi and Maeve passed the windows once, taking in the historical scene and Zelda was the only one who noticed. they waved and shyly smiled as they passed and Zelda did the same- feeling morose they couldn't join to an unresolved conflict.

and maybe Elianna walked past too. it was too sad to think about.

Jimin is a masterpiece on his own. but when it's drunk Jimin, Zelda really couldn't control her thoughts. she wanted to slap herself for thinking such ways.

Jimin's hair raking through his fingers, strands of blonde as he pushed his hair back to uncover his forehead. auburn eyes filled with thirst, turmoil and a type of scorching energy she's never witnessed. they darken easily, trailing up and down her figure as she walked over to him. alcohol in his body created a surge of electricity that made him laugh more, cling more, touch and kiss Zelda more and jump onto his friends' back whenever he could.

now it's spring and Zelda is doing what all people should do at this time of the year- visiting a certain florist.

so Zelda arrives, pushing open the door to Flores and the first thing she sees is a petite girl sat on the counter. her automatic response is to smile which she does, but in slight confusion.