Young Love (Sebastian x Ciel) Chapter Six

"Attractions"

I collapsed on my bed, sighing in the process. My first day of school was definitely a big hit, that's for sure. I mean, how much pressure can a guy get? I lived alone, I had weird friends, and a someone with the same gender liked me. Yeah, that's not miserable at all.

I rolled over on my back and gazed up at the blue ceiling. The color was very nostalgic, and it seemed... Sorrowful. Ha, matched me perfectly. I blinked, and bit my lower lip, trapped in the essence of the color. A million thoughts ran through my mind, as well as several fears and emotions. The dread of school the next day, people, Sebastian, my parents being gone, being alone. I had gotten used to most of it, but I'm afraid that once something is truly lost, you'll never get it back.

I sighed again and groaned, throwing my arm across my head. I glanced at the picture frame on my bureau dresser, and smiled lightly. In the picture, both of my parents smiled happily, standing next to each other. Then there was me, in the middle. I was smiling. I began to wonder about the last time I had ever truly smiled. I knew it was long long ago, when my life was better than it was now.

I got up, and sat at the edge of my bed. Running a hand through my hair, I stood on both feet, and stretched. I changed from my black T-shirt into a blue tank top, and walked into the kitchen. I yawned, and turned to the living room. I froze.

On my couch sat Alois, grinning from ear to ear. I cocked an eyebrow, and lowered my arm to my side.

"What are you doing here...?" I asked slowly, as Alois crossed his arms and legs. He laughed, and tilted his head, his blue eyes gleaming.

"I followed you here." He said simply, shrugging lightly. I blinked, and looked out the window. Sure enough, a tattered purple skateboard was in my yard. I rolled my eyes.

"We just met today, Alois."

"So?"

"Well did you want something?"

Alois unfolded his arms and legs, and teetered on the edge of the couch.

"I wanted to get to know you better, Ciel. Oh, and I also have great news! And by the way, what happened in detention?" He replied excitedly. I sighed and sat on the chair opposite to him, resting my elbows on my knees.

"Nothing." I stated. Alois looked at me in disbelief.

"You sure?" He asked playfully.

"I'm sure." I groaned.

"You positive?"

I glared at him and didn't reply.

He giggled and nodded.

"What was your great news?" I asked, eager to change the subject.

'Damn he's persistent...' I thought.

"Well," He began, standing up and looking out of the window.

"I kinda met someone. In fourth hour." He said a bit sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

"His name is Claude. Claude Faustus. He's probably the sexiest man alive, even sexier than Sebastian!" He said, turning and grinning. I cringed. There was so much I still had to get used to.

"And?" I said bluntly.

"...AND, he talked to me." I slightly nudged my head in amusement.

"What did he say?"

"He asked me what I was staring at." Alois replied, blushing deeply.

"Well, enough of that! Can I stay over? I'm living with these three identical imbeciles and they've been driving me insane all day!" He quickly said, turning and putting his hands to his hips. I thought for a moment, then shrugged.