Young Love (Sebastian x Ciel) Chapter Twelve

WARNING: MAJOR YAOI CONTENT AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

"Sunday Best"

The next morning had a surprisingly chilly atmosphere. It was only four weeks into school, and it wasn't exactly fall just yet. But, I had a feeling it was coming soon.

I had homecoming to look forward to, which was just around the corner. Everyone had been hustling and bustling about getting it all ready, who to invite, who to ask, etc. All I did know at the moment, was Grell and Ronald wanted to do the honor of being the DJ, and Principal Red and a few other female students were working on the theme. Lizzie wanted to help with that, which would be perfect since she's so um... Good, at decorating.

Today was Sunday. The day after I went out with Sebastian. I felt my face turn red at the memory of our date, my heart fluttering a bit. I never thought I'd gain quite a few friends in high school, let alone a mate who was the same gender as me. Wait... Were we officially together? How will I act around him on Monday?

I turned the knob on my door, ready to step out into the frosty morning. But, as I was about to step out, a tall familiar figure stood at the doorstep. It was Sebastian.

My eyes widened, and I took a small step back, holding the door open.

"Sebastian?" I asked, my blush getting deeper.

"Hey Cutie."

...

"You gonna let your boyfriend freeze to death?" He asked teasingly. I snapped out of my trance, and smiled lightly. I quickly held the door open wider, and Sebastian stepped inside, shutting it for me immediately. He gazed down out me, then quickly tackled me onto the couch. He rested himself on top of me, and kissed me gently.

He pulled away after a few seconds, then pinned my hands above my head seductively. I knew where this was going.

"C'mon Sebastian... On a Sunday? Ah!" He interrupted my speech by sliding his hand up my shirt, caressing my stomach and chest. I shivered at his touch, and moaned softly.

"I have something I've been meaning to ask you." He said, planting kisses along my neck and jaw line.

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered. His gentleness made the tension go away, but I was still a bit overwhelmed.

Sebastian, still holding my hands over my head, lifted his eyes up to mine. He smiled, and leaned in towards my ear.

"Will you be my date for homecoming?" He whispered softly. My heart pounded so loudly, I was sure he could hear it. I gulped, and closed my eyes as he kissed me once more on the lips.

"Well?" He asked, pulling away.

"Yes." I replied. He smirked.

"Thought so." Without further a due, Sebastian smashed his lips against mine, sliding his tongue in quickly. He repeated the same action he performed in the movie theater, our tongues twisting and wrestling each other passionately. As this happened, he slowly reached down to my pants, attempting to pull them off. I moaned into the kiss, as he did so, and slid his fingers down to meet my member.

"Seb... Sebastian..." I moaned between kisses. Sebastian stroked me gently, and pulled away from the kiss. Gasping for air, he rubbed his thumb on the tip of my erection, causing me to gasp slightly.

"Hard already?" He teased. I said nothing. Just squeezed my eyes shut. He continued his stroking for a couple more minutes, then pulled my underwear down completely. I blushed like mad, and Sebastian began to undo his pants and undergarments as well. He discarded our clothing into a forgotten corner, tossing his shirt in with it. I couldn't help but gaze at his perfectly toned body, and his... Lower regions.

"Like what you see, Cutie?" He asked.

"Y-yeah..." I replied timidly. He smirked, and held either side of my waist firmly in his hands. He positioned himself in front of my opening, and I grasped onto his shoulders

"You ready?" He whispered lustfully. I nodded slowly, closing my eyes and preparing for what was about to take place.

* * *

"Ah... Ah! Sebastian!" I cried out. Then, we both reached our climax. Pain and pleasure shot through my body, as I dug my nails into his shoulders. We panted for breath, our foreheads beading with sweat. I kept my eyes closed, and relaxed my head on the cushion of my couch. Sebastian gently laid on top of me, embracing my body closely.

"That felt amazing." He said. I nodded silently, and opened my eyes. Sebastian stroked my hair, his other hand snaking around my bare waist.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I returned.

Suddenly, my phone began to vibrate. It was coming from my pants, in which were tossed on the floor. Before I could say anything, Sebastian slowly got up. He bent down, and picked up my phone, reading the screen.

"It's your little blond friend." He said, tossing my phone over to me. I caught it, and accepted the call.

"Hey, Lizzie?"

"Hey Ciel." She answered simply. Shyness edged her tone, and it took her a moment for her to process what she wanted to say.

"So, uh,"

"Go on." I urged, sitting up on the couch. Sebastian sat next to me, planting kisses and gentle bites on my neck as I was on the phone. I smiled, and tried to push him away, but he held me close to his body, kissing me everywhere he could.

"St-stop," I chuckled.

"Ciel?" Lizzie asked.

"Oh, sorry. What's up?" I said.

"Ciel I've been meaning to ask...

... Would you do the honor of going to homecoming with me?"