Young Love (Sebastian x Ciel) Chapter Seventeen

WARNING: SLIGHT LEMON AHEAD, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. *^*

"When the Surprise Backfires"

"Ciel~?" I smiled at the voice, and got up to open my bedroom door. There stood Sebastian, his face beaming. I blushed, and ushered him in.

"Aye. Took you long enough." I mumbled. Sebastian chuckled.

"Gee, I love you too Ciel." He teased. I had just arrived home from school, and Sebastian and I had planned to hang out together for a couple of hours. In all honesty, homecoming was making me a nervous wreck, and because of that, I couldn't focus on math homework. So, I needed desperate help.

The first thing Sebastian did when I sat down though, was crawling on me and shoving his tongue in my mouth. I moaned softly, as he grabbed ahold of my lower back, forcing my legs and arms to wrap around his. We did this quite often, although at the moment I wanted to get math over with.

We made out almost endlessly, and I found myself tangling my hands in his soft, clean hair. Most teachers ask why I never get my homework done? Well, this is why.

Sebastian pulled back, gazing at me. I blushed and turned away, only to have my face turned back to his again.

"I'm picking you up tomorrow at eight, got that? You better look pretty damn kawaii in that tuxedo." He said. I laughed, and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah, sure."

"You're in for a surprise tomorrow, Cutie." He whispered, winking.

"That's what everyone is telling me," I said.

"And now I'm curious."

"Well, you're going to have to wait." Sebastian replied. I groaned, and struggled to sit up. He pinned me back down.

"Nah ah ah, we're not doing math homework until we have another round of sex."

"Are you freaking for real?" I complained, as Sebastian smiled and grabbed ahold of my pants. I whimpered, which seemed to turn him on more.

"Sebastian, I need to- Ah!" He slipped his hand down to my lower regions, and went to work.

Let's just say I never got my math homework done.

* * *

My phone's ringtone went off. It was the Attack on Titan opening theme. Sebastian chuckled and looked at my screen, his smile turning into a frown.

"Who's, 'Fegget' your contacts?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow. I sighed.

"Answer it." I said. Sebastian nodded once, and held the phone to his ear. I scooted towards to edge of the bed, and quickly put it on speaker.

"Hell-"

"OH. MY. GLOB. CIEL!" Alois' voice shouted. Sebastian had to pull away from the phone, so his ears wouldn't be blown to bits.

"This is Sebastian." Sebastian laughed, and made a goofy face at me. I smiled and giggled at Alois.

"Oh. Is Ciel there?"

"Yes."

"... Can I talk to him?"

"No."

"Fine, I'll just tell you then. Me, Cheslock, Finny, and Violet are coming along to pick Ciel up with you tomorrow. Is that okay?" Alois asked. Sebastian looked to me for approval, and I nodded.

"Sure, whatever."

"Now be sure and tell him!

"He already knows, your loud mouth is on speaker."