Young Love (Sebastian x Ciel) Chapter Nineteen

"Not Exactly Ballroom Dancing"

I sighed, my heart pounding irritably loudly out of my chest. Everyone gaped at me, obviously in shock that Claude wanted to dance with me. Even though the bastard knew I was with Sebastian.

"Mm~, don't get molested Ciel." Grell taunted, receiving an amused chuckle from Ronald.

I shot Grell a death glare, and gritted my teeth.

"You're not helping!" I mumbled, rising from my seat and straightening my tie.

Surely, one dance wouldn't hurt, right? But the thought of Sebastian walking in at the last, and possibly the worst moment, was enough to throw me into a wave of anger. Damn it Claude.

"No worries, Phantomhive," Claude said. I glanced up at him, and his amber eyes gleamed under his glasses.

He leaned in, rather closely to my hear, managing to sneak a lick before whispering,

"I don't bite." A chill ran down my spine, and the audience grew more excited. I sighed again and glared at him.

"I bet you don't dance, either." I murmured. This caused several of the males to hoot. Pfft.

"I can tap dance, that's for sure. But, I don't recall Bard ever telling us we had to dance a certain way. So..." He trailed off, and within a blink of an eye, slammed me against the table. I gasped, as did everyone else, and kicked at him.

"GET OFF OF ME!" I shouted. Grell and Ronald's jaws dropped in unison, and they pulled out their phones immediately. Of course, this pissed me off even more, and my kicks got harsher. However, Claude used that to his advantage, and grabbed my leg.

"Erm, Claude..." Bard said, tilting his head. Claude ignored him, and snaked his free hand down up my shirt. This was humiliating.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" I demanded, digging my fingers into his wrist. Suddenly, he bent me over, and pulled up the sleeve of my left arm. Gasps and murmurs emerged from the crowd.

"He cuts?"

"Wow, not surprising."

"Claude looks like he's about to grind on him."

"What's going on?"

Tears stung my eyes, and the crude remarks and comments from the crowd were all that I could hear. They echoed in my head, each voice blending together. I lost all emotional control, and slammed my fists against the table. Silence. Well, until the door creaked open.

I gazed up, tears rolling down my cheeks. My eyes widened. Sebastian stood there, in the doorway, with Abberline and Principal Red. Two other adults were there, but I didn't recognize them.

"Busted."

"Sebastian's gonna blow!"

"SHH, the principal is here."

Sebastian slowly walked towards Claude and I, his head held low so I couldn't see his face. Claude still had me against the table, but he didn't do anything further. Then, Sebastian raised his head, and smirked.

"Ciel isn't the one who's busted." He said, glaring at Claude.

* * *

"Sebastian, where the hell were you?" I cried, grasping on to the edges of the sink in the bathroom. Sebastian stood behind me, trying to calm me down.

"Ciel, I already told you. I knew something was going to go down with Claude, so I went to get Red."

My sobs died down, and I buried my face in my hands.

"Do you know how... Embarrassing that was?" I whispered. My scars, everyone saw them. Claude's sexual attachment to me, everyone witnessed it. All the while, Sebastian, the one person in the world, wasn't there.

"Ciel, he would've gone so much further if I hadn't come in. Right now, he's having a long harsh talk from Red and his parents." Sebastian explained.

"His... Parents?" I asked. So those were the two adults with her... Sebastian actually went through all of that?

"Yeah." Sebastian rubbed my back soothingly, and planted a kiss on my head.

"Alois and the others are still out there. But Ciel, I'm sorry I made you wait. It was the only mature thing to do. Fighting in the middle of the dance would only make matters worse."

I stayed silent. There was something else on my mind. Something else that I was a bit down about, that Sebastian didn't seem to be catching.

"Sebastian..." I said.

"It's not that you weren't there on time to deal with Claude."

"What?" Sebastian asked. I stood up straight, and looked at him in the mirror.

"It was just... You weren't there in time to dance with me."

A:N: OMG LATE CHAPTER I KNOW q FORGIVE ME *^* Yes, this chapter sucked, in my perspective. I'm literally typing this at like... Freaking 12 at midnight. Anyway, I hope you guys are enjoying this. I can't wait to finish it.

That Book of Circus ending doe...