Young Love - Final Chapter

A/N: Holy SHETBAGS. We did it guys. We did it. We made it to twenty one chapters. I want to thank everyone for the wonder feedback and-

Yeah I'll do that in the final A/N. Anyway, enjoy, and expect a possible sequel! :)

"High school Never Ends."

- Several Months Later -

"Well, that ended pretty quickly." Sebastian sighed, as the both of us walked out of the school hand-in-hand. School was out for the summer, and to be honest, I was kind of disappointed.

"Yeah, I'm going to miss a lot of people." I instantly thought of Mey-Rin and Bard, who, freakishly enough, were walking right by me as if on cue. They smiled and waved, and Sebastian and I waved back. Those two had already graduated, along with others like Charles Grey and some guy named Edgar.

"Yeah well, be happy, because I'm getting held back." Sebastian answered, squeezing his grip on my hand. I stopped walking immediately, and gazed up at him in surprise.

"Really?!" I squealed happily, almost sounding like an overly excited school girl. Sebastian laughed, that amazing white smile gracing his face.

"Yeah, Cutie. Have you seen my grades? I tell ya, they're so bad, I might just go to Hell." He joked. I rolled my eyes and smirked, as he swung my hands with his. Now Sebastian and I would be in the same grade, along with everyone else. But, that reminded me.

"What about Grell and Ronald?" I asked, silently praying that if they were to be held back, they wouldn't cause me any trouble. Sebastian tilted his head.

"Oh, those weirdos? Yeah, they're dropping out. They plan on living together, doing God-knows-what." He replied casually, as if their plans were some long thought-out dream they shared.

"Wow." I said. Sebastian put his arm around my shoulder, when suddenly, Alois popped in out of nowhere.

"WHAT TIME IS IT? SUMMER TIME! IT'S OUR VACATION~!" He sang, pushing Sebastian away and replacing his arm with his own. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Please don't sing that shit." Sebastian said, rubbing his temples and glaring at Alois. Then, all at once, everyone walked over to us. Well, not everyone. That's when it got emotional.

"Ciel!" Lizzie squeaked, flinging her arms around my neck. I flinched, but awkwardly hugged her back and smiled.

"Hey, Lizzie." I greeted. Finny, Cheslock, and Violet smiled at me. Yes, Violet smiled. That would make a great cliffhanger...

Finny's smile, however, slowly faded. I tilted my head in concern, and walked over to the taller male.

"Finny, what's the matter?" I asked. He sadly lowered his gaze to the ground, and all eyes were on him.

"I... I'm moving." He replied quietly. My heart began to pound, and I stared at him worriedly. Lizzie gasped, and put her hands around his shoulders.

"When, Finny?" She asked sadly.

"During the summer. But, I'm just glad I got to meet all of you. Even though some of us weren't that close, I..." He trailed off, and began to cry silently. What a bittersweet note to end on. Everyone loved Finny, and Finny loved everyone. The thing was, he was very important to Lizzie.

"... I'll never forget any of you!" He shouted, crying loudly as Lizzie pulled him into a tight hug. She cried as well, which wasn't surprising.

As we all comforted Finny, another figure stepped into our little huddle of a group. Hannah.

"Hey, things end. But memories last forever, right?" She said, smiling warmly. Alois immediately hugged her, tears visibly rolling down his pale cheeks. I didn't know humans could possibly cry this much.

"Indeed they do." Principal Red walked forward, both Grell and Ronald next to her. They grinned, but not mischievously. More like... Whole-heartedly.

"Principal?" Sebastian asked, as everyone peered up at the spoken scarlet woman.

"I'll look forward to seeing some of next year. No matter how much trouble you get into." She said, glaring at all of us teasingly. The group laughed, and Alois rested an arm on my shoulder.

"Yeah, well, expect more from me. By the way, we should all take a picture ya know. Finny is moving and Hannah is leaving. It's just common sense!" He said boldly. Him and his references.

"I'll do the honor of taking a picture." A random kid with messy brown locks, pale freckled skin, and a single blue eye stepped forward. Their bangs hung down, covering the opposite side of their feminine face. Everyone gathered into a large group, making silly faces and happy peace signs at the camera the stranger held. Then, to everyone's amusement and surprise, Abberline was able to jump in the picture at the very last moment.

Click!

The picture slipped out, and the photographer smiled. Everyone fell out of their dorky poses afterwards, laughing cheerfully.

* * *

Sebastian wrapped his hands around my waist from behind, as I taped a certain group picture to my bedroom wall. My trusty iPod was plugged in, and the song, "Melt With You," filled the air.

I'll stop the world and melt with you.

"I got a frame for the picture, ya know." Sebastian said.

"Oh? Why? You didn't have to."

I mumbled, gazing at all of the familiar faces from three weeks ago in the picture.

"Because I am simply one Hell of a boyfriend!" He purred, ruffling my hair and nuzzling my neck. I laughed, as memories of high school, and a little bit of romance reeled through my head.

I looked at the picture once more. To think that my high school days started out horribly, but now, I missed it.

You've seen the difference, and it's getting better, all the time.

I mean, who knew high school could be so life changing, in a way?

There's nothing you and I won't do.

I mean, one of my enemies became my boyfriend, my best friend's crush became my arch enemy, my best girl friend dated one of my other good friends, and let's not forget that my bus driver was there for me the whole time. Seems pretty complicated, right?

But hey,

That's high school.

I'll stop the world and, melt with you.

~ Thanks for reading ~