We're Probably About As Straight As Those Curly Fries You Eat

Lesbian/ Yuri/ Girl x Girl Warning

Luna

I look up as Case comes in the door, dressed like the wealthy owner of some business or estate somewhere.

"Hey sexy." I say. "How'd the presentation go?"

"Well as always. You put a bunch of teenagers in a line and tell them all to only talk about how grateful they are for oppurtunity and everyone thinks some miracle has been done."

I snicker. 

"I had to speak first." She makes a face. 

"Damn. They really like you there. Did they ask you to stay?"

She nods. "Yes, but I can't. I've got four books to read, annotate, and evaluate and only three weeks before school starts."

Her fancy clothes are immediately replaced with a red "Heart the City" t-shirt and a pair of worn-down jeans, and she plops down on the bed, unmoving. 

"I think I hate art."

"I know," I say, placing a hand on her knee. 

"Or maybe I'm just going through a phase."

"Case."

She sighs. I lean down and kiss her, gasping in relief when I do and trying to hide it by biting her lower lip. Her hands tangle in my hair and soon we're writhing on the bed, battling each other as much as we're enjoying each other, and my skin is assaulted by her teeth and claws quite thouroughly. Not that I'm being any nicer.

I pull back, trying to control my breathing, trying to restrain myself long enough to express what I need to say. My throat closes as I whisper, 

"I love you. I love you so much, it hurts sometimes. I don't even know what to do with myself, because of how much I love you. I don't know." I mutter, looking away. Why do I even try? I'm not a words person, and neither is she-

My thoughts are interrupted when she grabs my chin and turns my head, forcing me to look into eyes that are almost as green as my own now.

"Luna Raine. Ever since I've met you, you've always been exactly what I needed." She says softly. "When we first met, I needed a friend. I needed someone to pull me away from the edge I was about to fall over, and show me another way. So many times you've saved me from that edge, and so many times I find myself so hopelessly head-over-heels in love with you that I... I can't contain my emotions any longer.

"You have made my life possible, and you have made my emotions, and my strength, possisble. No matter what happened, you were always there, whether it was in person or not, and I could not imagine my life without you. I always say I don't have any regrets, I wouldn't do anything different. But when it comes to you, it's only the truth."

She smiles, while I sit there, shocked. "I love you too," she finishes quietly.

Finally all I can think of doing is speaking my mind.

"How the hell am I supposed to follow that up?"

She grins devilishly. "Well you don't have to use your words, Nuka."

I flush at the use of my Rak'jov name. "You're asking for it."

She moves closer, so that her lips are inches from my ear and neck, and I can suddenly hear how erratic her breathing has become. "Oh really?" She breathes. Goosebumps rise on my neck. "I didn't notice."

I turn my head so that my own mouth just barely brushes her ear. "Oh, it is going to be a long night for you, iadala."

_______________________________________________________________________