Part 16: Lawyer

You look at the man in the suit. He takes one step closer to you.

-I'm sorry I came when you are like this and this late. I want to come tomorrow morning but Mr. White insisted me to come to you today. 

Y/n: Do you mean Alex White?

-Indeed. I came by his request. He makes sure that today I give you some word about his son's custody in his place.

You put your hand on your head. You feel the dizziness hits you again. You don't believe that Alex is really come for Peter this fast.

Y/n: Where is he? Where is Alex?

-He can't come today. He has something to do. He sent me instead.

Y/n: Who are you?

-I'm Dean Gibson. Mr. White's lawyer.

Alex is already sending you a lawyer to finish Peter's custody. He is really serious want to take Peter from you. Alex might change his mind if you said he can meet Peter.

Tony entered the room and saw the man in the suit. His arm is already with the Iron Man armor, threaten Dean Gibson.

T: Who are you?! Did he hurt you, (y/n)?

DG: I don't think that necessary, Mr. Stark.

Y/n: It's okay Tony... he is not. He is Dean Gibson, Alex's lawyer.

Tony puts his hand down and walks towards you, not leaving his eyes on Dean Gibson. After he reaches your side, Tony looks at you.

T: This must be related to Peter then.

Y/n: It is. Alex sent the lawyer to talk to me. I don't know why he doesn't come by himself.

T: Because Alex is a coward.

Tony looks at Dean Gibson.

T: Hey, man in the suit. Don't you think it is too late? I believe your working hours is run out.

DG: You are right Mr. Stark... but this is client request so I can't resist.

T: So if you told by Alex White to jump off the cliff, you will do it?

Dean Gibson is smiled at Tony, he knew that Tony quips him.

DG: You knew Mr. Stark? I never think that the child's custody will be an interesting case, but with you on it... I think it will blow the entire city.

Dean Gibson probably knows about Kevin, and will spread the news about Kevin is being Tony's son or Peter's case.

Dean Gibson just gives Tony a smirk that Tony knew it was a thread. You look at Tony and you can feel that he is upset.

T: Threat me as you can, but you will not get what you want.

DG: We will see Mr. Stark.

Dean Gibson looks at his watch and smile at you and Tony.

DG: Well... it is late at night. I don't think I have a chance to tell what Mr. White wants to tell. I hope you have a wonderful rest Mrs.(l/n), we will continue next time.

Y/n: Wait! if... I said Alex can meet Peter, will he stops trying to take Peter's custody? He said he will only take Peter if I don't let him meet Peter.

DG: I don't think that is the case anymore Mrs.(l/n). This is what he want to say actually... He will do anything to take Peter's custody from you, even if you let him meet Peter. He wants Peter for himself.