Part 15: Hospital

You open your eyes and try to adjust your eyes to the light. The light is bright and you can smell the hospital. You can feel your head is dizzy and you are still feeling sick. You try to sit when you hear a voice and a hand is helping you. It's Kate.

K: If I were you, I will stay on the bed.

Y/n: Kate... am I at the hospital?

K: Well... you are.

Y/n: Why?

You are in sit position now and you just look at Kate while holding your head. The dizziness is killing you.

K: You were unconscious last night and... Tony brought you here. He called me last night and here I'm... accompany you while I supposed with Cap now.

Y/n: Where is Tony? I was with him...

K: He is out for a while with the kids and Steve. The kids are hungry.

Y/n: why the kids are here? Doesn't it still in the middle of the night? What time is it?

K: It's 1 pm.

Y/n: I passed out for like what? 12 hours?

K: More than that, I supposed. The doctor said you are thinking too much... and in your condition right now, it is not good.

You hold your belly and you remember that you are pregnant. You are in the hospital and unconscious confirmed that you are pregnant. You will have another child than Peter if you keep the baby. Then you remember Peter and last night incident.

Y/n: Is Peter with Tony?

K: Yes, he is.

Y/n: Is Peter fine? I mean... he saw me like this... he might cry or something.

K: He is fine, he cried a little because he is panicked, but he is okay now. Tony is beside him.

You feel heartwarming after Kate said that. You look at Kate and you can feel your dizziness and sickness are getting worse. You want to throw up but you hold it up, doesn't want Kate to know what you feel and you are pregnant.

K: Are you feeling dizzy or sick right now?

Y/n: No... I'm fine.

K: Don't lie to me... I knew everything.

Y/n: What do you mean you knew everything? I don't hide anything...

K: If you don't hide anything, why you are at the hospital right now? I knew, (y/n). Tony told me.

You look at Kate and you just sighed. Of course Tony will tell Kate about everything. He must be panicked when you passed out.

Y/n: Can you tell me what you knew?

K: Alex... custody of Peter and... the baby Stark.

Kate looks at you and she holds your hand. You hold her hand back and smile at her.

Y/n: Tony does tell you everything.

K: Well... he is... cause I interrogated him pretty well. I'm quite shocked about the... baby stark, but I Know you must have a reason. You will not do that to your child.

Y/n: Whatever the reason is... Tony has the right to mad at me. I want to kill his child and worse over, I'm the mother. I'm wrong Kate...

You stop for a while and continue.

Y/n: At first I just want to deny it but then... I realize... I just... don't want to add something that I can't protect yet. I want to focus on Peter.