C.1

I woke up with a sharp intake of breath when my alarm went off. I sat up immediately and worked my eyes open as it replayed over and over. I was confused because one, why was I not in my room, and two, why was this room so bright.

I groaned and closed my eyes again, feeling around for it on the floor I was on, and swiped to shut it up.

I groaned and let my head fall against the glass of the cage, then felt the weight of my eyelashes as I had my eyes closed. I pressed my lips together for a second to test my theory and felt yesterday's lip gloss still on.

I grabbed my phone and brought up the camera, looking at myself. The worst was my eyeliner smudged a little under my eyes, but I just licked my thumb and wiped it clean.

I hit the power button on my phone and let it clatter to the floor. I then saw my jeans and stood up to see what I was wearing clearly. My light colored, ripped to hell jeans, a black mock turtle neck crop top (which showed off my curves quite well, if I do say so myself), a red hoodie around my hips, and my Harley Quinn themed combat boots because I'm a cringy nerd.

I suddenly noticed the pain at my ribs, and felt it, realizing I had slept in one of my most uncomfortable bras. I sighed and took the hoodie off of me, folding it lazily before dropping it on the floor, then saw I had on a belt as well.

Right, because these were low-rise jeans, and I didn't trust low-rise jeans.

I then checked my pockets, and found my earbuds in my left jeans pocket and my lipstick and lip gloss in my right.

"Nice," I grinned and dropped them onto my hoodie. I stood again, cracking my neck before my knuckles, then saw I was not alone in the room.

I turned to talk to them, then was silenced in shock. There were the Avengers standing there. And I don't mean like... the Avengers. I mean like, RDJ, Chris Evans, Tom Holland. Oh, and Tom Hiddleston too. Did Loki count as an Avenger?

But see, I was confused, not only because what are all these celebrities doing staring at me in a glass fucking cage, but also because why the fuck are they in costume? Chris Hemsworth was dressed as Thor, ScarJo was dressed as Black Widow. I was thoroughly confused.

"Did... I win something? Also, why am I in a cage?" I asked.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to get into the building?" RDJ practically glared at me.

"Uh... no? Can you chill?" I stared at him, then glanced to the others, confused as to why they weren't doing anything. I knew Hiddleston was practically a Disney Prince, so why wasn't he doing anything to help me? Also I was nearly certain the others were nicer than this.

"How did some random girl like you breach our security and not get caught?" He asked, now sounding harsh.

"I have no fucking clue what you're talking about, dude." My eyebrows shot up, then I looked around at them all.

"Okay... I get RDJ acting like Iron Man, and I can sort of get Hiddleston still acting like Loki. And I mean I guess I get Tom Holland like, 'hey, fuck you, I'm Spiderman.' But this is not like the rest of you at all..." I shook my head slowly.

It was dead silent for a moment, broken only by Loki leaning over to Thor and whispering, "Who?"

"What the everliving fuck?!" I groaned, exasperated. I then went back over and sat down, unlocking my phone.

"Fine then. I'll be over here watching Ragnarok until this tomfuckery stops." I huffed, going to Netflix and bringing up my downloads list, choosing that movie, and putting in my earbuds.

I watched for a good while, smirking and chuckling at the funny bits, mostly Loki's. Fucking sue me, I think he's hot. And, if Loki were real, he's canonically pan, so if he decided he liked me enough, he'd probably fuck me. Score.

(Though we're going to try and forget that one weird point in the comics where he was posing as Sif, who was dating Thor, and he as Sif tried to fuck Thor. That was a weird time.)

Someone knocked on the glass, and I looked up. I hit the power button on my phone and tugged my earbuds out. "What?"

"What did you say his name was again?" ScarJo asked, and I furrowed my brows. "I'm just making sure of something."

"Tom Holland." I answered as she pointed to him.

"What do you think my name is?" She asked.

"Scarlet Johannson?" I was confused.

"Why do you think that?" She asked, then it sort of clicked in my head.

I pulled the earbuds from my phone and unlocked it, closing out of Netflix and going to Google. I typed in her name, then stood up and walked over, pressing the screen to the glass. She read it over quickly, her eyes widening.

She then bit her lip. "Show me another." She said and I shrugged and typed in Tom Holland, showing her his, and after she looked it over, she stared at me.

"Where are you from? Who...?"

"Doesn't matter where I'm from. Only thing that matters now is I'm now in the MCU." I groaned, then went back over and sat down, now more upset than mad.

"The what?" Tony, not RDJ, asked.

"MCU." I sighed, then looked up at a new realization. "I'm in the MCU. Shit, if I'm in the MCU, I'm definitely going to die. Fuck."