C.30

I did research up until the early hours of the morning, and Loki practically forced me to rest. I agreed, only because I had found a car at a dealership I liked, and had other options at the same dealership in case Loki didn't like it.

The next morning, I got up early and dressed and ready, and even took a little time to show off the new house online. I did a live video on Instagram, and a lot of people actually tuned in to my surprise.

There were a lot of "Where's Loki" questions, and I grinned. As I showed off the kitchen.

"Loki's probably still asleep. I'm sure he's excited about all of this, but nowhere near as excited as I am. I could hardly sleep, swear to God." I said, then turned the front facing camera on and saw my face on the screen.

"We're getting a car today, because taking Uber everywhere is so expensive, honestly. And yeah, parking in the city is a bitch, but the places I have in mind where I could work all have good parking." I grinned. "There's a museum with free employee parking, and all places I'm considering in the city are all in walking distance of one of the only free parking lots. You know I'm going to try and snatch that up." I laughed a little.

"What are you doing?" Loki asked, sounded sleepy as he came down, and I smiled.

"Live video." I hummed, then looked down to the screen. "I lied, Loki's awake." I read quickly as they started asking questions.

"You want some tea?" He asked, going into the kitchen, and I followed him again.

"Sure. Do you wanna answer some questions from your adoring fans?" I grinned, turning the camera to him, and he gave me an amused look.

"Why do you have to word it in a way that I can't refuse?" He sighed, and got some water boiling.

"Because I'm manipulative as hell. Okay, they want to know why you used to straighten your hair." I read, grinning.

Loki laughed a little, hanging his head, curly hair falling in his face, which he just pushed back. "It... I suppose I thought it made me look more regal." He said, then looked at me, and I loved the light in his eyes. "What do you like, straight or curly?"

"Why are you asking me?" I asked.

"Curious." He shrugged.

"Curly." I shook my head with a small smile.

"It's a lot more fun to pull, huh?" He grinned, and I laughed, blushing deeply. "Your hair does the same thing! I swear, it's straight one day and wavy the next. And for the record, I like your hair wavy."

"I do, too. I hate it when it's straight." I curled my lip. "Next. Ooh, this should be embarrassing for both of us, which is entertaining for them. Do we plan on having kids?" I read then walked around the island and stood next to him, turning the front facing camera on again.

"Ooh, that's kind of personal." Loki hummed, gazing at me. "We haven't been together but, what? Four, five months?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "So, no on kids right now, because that is a very long talk that is not going to happen now." I chuckled and read another.

"How did we fake your death this time? Sorry, that's a secret secret." I said, leaning on the counter, thinking over my words.

"Between the different relaties, this one and the one Anael is from, your reality, there isn't much communication. So, as far as we know, it is safe for your reality to know I'm fine, but not in this reality, for obvious reasons." Loki rolled his eyes. "But to how we accomplished it, that has to stay between us." He hummed, then grinned a little.

"I will say, though, she thought it up. The whole thing." He said, and the water started boiling, so he turned to fix up the tea.

"I did not." I rolled my eyes, shaking my head.

"Most of it, then." Loki threw me a look, and I pursed my lips.

"Fine. I did most of it. But he did a good portion, too. I can't take all credit." I said, then read the next question. "How did I come up with it?" I sighed.

"I don't even know this." Loki rejoined my side, looking at me curiously, and I smiled, taking a sip of tea.

"Well, when I was in the cage in SHIELD tower, I watched a lot of movies to keep myself entertained, on my phone. You know, pirating." I shrugged. "And I was doing research one day to find out where in the timeline this reality was. It was between Homecoming and Ragnarok when I arrived, but now we're in Infinity War. So, with the first scene of Infinity War where Thanos does what Thanoes does, the first time I saw it, I downright rejected the idea of Loki, along with a lot of the characters, truly being dead. So, in that cage, I watched the scene over and over and over and made up a little theory on how he could've survived. And that was my plan, which ended up working." I rested my hand on his arm, and Loki just turned his head and pressed his lips to my cheek, making me smile and blush.

I looked away for a second and saw time. "Oh, shit. Car dealership opens soon. Sorry, guys. I'm afraid that's it. Gotta go look at cars." I lifted my phone from where it was propped up to cut off the live stream.

"So I can't fuck you on the counter?" Loki asked, and my eyes snapped up to him, quickly cutting the video off.

"Loki!" I scolded and he snickered. He knew full well it was still live, the fucker.

He brought his lips to my neck, pinning me between the counter and himself. I would've stopped him, but I practically melted at the feeling of him pressed to my front, the counter digging into my lower back, and how he held me with his lips moving lower and lower on my neck.