C.21

It's been near two weeks on Sakaar. We never got an actual timeframe, so I was just waiting for Thor to pop up any minute now.

It got tiring looking for any signs of anything. I think I was becoming stressed out? I knew Loki could tell I wasn't acting as I usually did. I wasn't eating as much, and that worried him, I think.

So one day, after dinner, he told me to wait on the bed with my eyes closed. I raised my brow at him, but did so. The lights turned off in the room, which I saw behind my eyelids, but little lights appeared here and there, and the room filled with something that smelled like rain.

"Did... did you just light candles?" I asked, not even hiding my amusement. Loki just shushed me, and I laughed. I then heard him snap his fingers, and I felt a rush of cool air on my skin, and I looked down and saw that my clothes were gone.

"Loki, what the hell..." I started, then shut up as he stood in front of me, a small smile on his face.

"Lie on your stomach." He nodded, and I raised my brow at him. "You're stressed, and it's not good for you, and frankly, it's worrying me. Lie down, Anael." He said again, and this time, I did so.

"Sap." I mumbled, closing my eyes again.

"You love it, and you know it." He hummed and began rubbing at my shoulders, loosening up my muscles. I kept my moans under control, but it got a little hard as he got lower on my back.

I then suddenly felt another pair of hands slide back up my back, and I looked up and behind me in panic.

"It's alright, love." Loki said, smiling at me. Well, one of the two Loki's now behind me.

I blinked, then sighed. "At least warn me next time." I said.

"Maybe." They hummed and turned me over onto my back. "Do you want this?"

"Yes," I nodded, now insanely curious as to what he had planned, what they would do. I shivered slightly as their hands slid all across my front, covering my thighs, hips, stomach, and chest.

"Quite a brilliant idea you had, my love." One Loki sighed, and I guessed he was the real Loki. The other's hand was busy rubbing at me, making me bite my lip.

"I thought for a good long while on all that we could do. We could see how you'd fare with two mouths on you." He grinned when I gave a small moan, and the other did as well. "One could fuck you while the other sucks on your clit..." I gave a slightly louder moan at that. "One could take your mouth as you're being fucked. Maybe, someday, we can have two fucking you at once."

My thighs were shaking at this point, and his hand just pulled away. "I even thought about summoning one or two clones to take care of you while I sat back and watched." He grinned, then leaned down and kissed me. "Then I realized I was far too greedy for that."

"Loki..." I moaned, feeling needy.

"Hold on, love." He simply hummed, and both Loki's began kissing down my stomach before I felt my legs being lifted, making room for both of them to eat me out.

It took only a couple minutes for them to have me ready to come. But they knew this and pulled back. I was lifted up and once placed himself behind me for me to lie against. To my surprise, he took my arms and held them behind my back, and started kissing at my neck and shoulders. The other lifted my hips and pushed into me, making me gasp and moan out.

As all this was happening, I decided it must have been a dream. I was simply dreaming. There's no fucking way this was actually happening.

The Loki behind me took my arms into one hand, his other reaching around me to rub at my clit, making me jump and moan a bit louder.

"I wonder how many times you'll come like this?" The Loki in front of me sighed, adjusting my hips, making me cry out. The other Loki's hand increased it's pressure on me, which had me squirming and dripping.

"Speaking of, you once said you loved being filled with my come." Loki hummed in front of me. "Maybe someday we could fill you with three of me. Four? Five? Maybe more?" I could practically hear his grin.

I panted his name out repeatedly, and he went a bit harder, both of them, making me damn near explode in an orgasm. The Loki behind me vanished, and I fell onto the bed as the real Loki pushed himself deep in me to come, making me bite my lips and give a deep hum.

I gave deep breaths, just calming myself and running over all of that in my head. Loki lied beside me, and I let a little smile come to my face.

"What?" He asked, pulling me against him.

"Nothing." I smirked. "Just planning for whenever you clone me." I said and his eyes opened wide at me, making me snicker.