C.35

A couple of weeks later, things were falling into place. I got Loki a phone and I started working at a candy store in the city that was absolutely the best place in the world.

I had made a few friends with people who worked with me on my shifts, especially this girl named Kamryn, who was one of the prettiest girls I had ever met. Dark skin, bleached super short hair. Nose ring, Marilyn lip piercing, huge hoops and several other piercings in her ears, and she always wore dark lipstick. Though her lipstick alternated day to day between navy, dark purple, black, dark green, and dark red.

At the store, we all did stocking and inventory, naturally, but we also made fudge and chocolate in-store. Not in the back, either. In the front, right behind the registers. It took me only hours to have the recipes memorized.

Loki found it hilarious I worked at a candy store. When I came home after spending a day making fudge and chocolate, he said I smelled sweeter than I already did, which he really wasn't sure how it was possible.

But the funniest thing was that now that he had his own phone and knew how to use it, he's started stealing mine to post on the public account. I was confused because I saw things I didn't remember posting, until I read the captions where Loki signed off at the end. The followers ate that shit up.

Once Loki knew that I knew what he was doing, he didn't even try to hide it. He took my phone one morning to record me in the bathroom, singing to myself as I did my makeup.

I soon got him back by recording him from the stairs as he hummed Ed Sheeran while he was making food in the kitchen. It didn't really work, because around twenty seconds later, he just said, "I know you're there, love."

It also really didn't help because Loki apparently liked to make inappropriate jokes and comments to make me blush and embarrass me. I wasn't mad. It was a bit cute, actually. But I had no fucking clue where it came from in him.

I nearly died when we were doing a live video one day and someone asked who was dom and who was sub. Then the whole chat filled with that.

I just let my head fall back with a deep sigh as Loki laughed. I then stood up to look for my goblet, stating that I needed rum, which just made Loki laugh harder.

While I did that, Loki said that he was dominant, but I was not submissive.

"I'm a switch." I said as I sat down again, taking a drink. "I'm more dom than sub, though. But I mean, I have my moments." I shrugged as Loki took the goblet and took a drink, then made the same face he always made, making me grin.

Then it was asked what I was drinking. "Okay, so it's not exactly legal. It's a Bacardi Breezer, which aren't legal in America, and I'm also not exactly twenty one yet. I'm almost there, though. Few more months." I shrugged. "He only makes that face because it's a really sweet drink."

"Sickeningly sweet." He shook his head. "It's ridiculous, the sweet tooth Anael has. She's surrounded by candy all day, drinks this thing, it's..." He sighed and kept shaking his head, making me grin.

"I'll be honest, you could probably give me the sweetest thing in the world, and I'd probably make it sweeter somehow." I shrugged with a smile, taking a sip, turning sideways to lean on Loki's arm.

"Why do you do this?" Loki chuckled, looking down at me.

"I don't know how to sit properly." I shrugged, looking up at him. "I can't sit properly. It's impossible."

"I believe you." He nodded and I laughed. "Valkyrie had us both in chains on Sakaar, and Anael got herself out of hers. She was going to get me out, but Valkyrie brought Thor and Bruce in. So what does Anael do? Stops trying to free me, and just sits on the floor, using my leg as a headrest, for minutes on end." He said, and I was smiling smugly.

"Not to mention our second date, a coffee date where we were on a couch, and she just didn't sit on it like a normal person. Or all the time in her cage at SHIELD. Never sat right there either. Or even on Sakaar, in large groups of people, and in a dress." Loki listed, sending me into uncontrollable giggles, which soon had him laughing as well.

"I think the only thing she sits properly on is my-" Loki started, and I put my hand over his mouth with wide eyes.

"Nope." I said, and he just gave me an amused look, and I felt him smiling under my hand. "I need to wash your mouth out with soap or something."

"Or something." He hummed, but it was a little muffled, and I rolled my eyes.

"There's kids watching, you know?" I looked over, and Loki simply shrugged, not caring. I groaned and said a quick apology and a goodbye, then ended the live video, and Loki took my hand off his mouth, only to start kissing my wrist.

"Sorry, love. You're just too cute when you're embarrassed." He said, and I watched him with narrowed eyes. Loki didn't seem to care as he pushed his lips to mine, kissing me with a certain intent. He lied me back on the carpet as his tongue wrapped around mine. His hips also met mine, and I moaned softly.

"There's my Anael." He grinned down at me before went for my clothes, kissing my skin as he went.

"I hate how I can't stay annoyed at you." I sighed as he nipped at my thighs, dragging his lips up to my face again, vanishing his clothes.

"I'm good at it, aren't I?" He smirked, kissing me deeply as he ground himself down against me.

"I'll get you back." I breathed when we parted, and he gave me a little look. Too bad I was already making plans.