C.23

The next day, Loki talked to Thor, and when he removed the hologram, he looked annoyed.

"All he did was throw rocks at me. And a bottle." He sighed.

"I know." I said and patted his arm.

The fight was scheduled for later, so we got a good place to watch that. Loki handed me a drink, looking excited, and I was just constantly biting my lip.

Grandmaster announced Thor, and he stepped out, getting booed, and I saw Loki looking confused.

"What happened to his hair?" He asked, sounding shocked.

"Yeah, that happens when you're enslaved." I nodded slowly.

The Champion was then introduced, and my stomach dropped at the first green cloud.

"Holy fuck." I gasped, going over and staring down. "How?"

"Anael? You know who it is?" Loki joined my side.

"Banner." I said as Hulk bust through the door. "I don't understand how, though. He was safe when we left Earth..." I tried to think back to any small detail I could've missed.

Thor shouted out a yes, which silenced the crowd. "He's a friend! I know him from work!" He called up to the Grandmaster, and we looked and saw him sitting on the sofa behind us. Loki tugged on my arm, and we sat as well.

"Banner! How did you even get here? Oh, did you know Loki and Ana are here, too?" Thor called, smiling to us.

"Ana?" Hulk asked, and I gave a small wave, and got one in return.

"Since when are you and Hulk friendly?" Loki asked.

"Bruce and I are friends." I gave him a little look. "Don't get too jealous."

Loki mumbled something about not being jealous, and the fight began. People cheered as Hulk tossed Thor around a bit, but fell silent when Thor tossed Hulk halfway across the arena, damaging the wall.

Thor then crept out with his hand extended, doing "sun's going down" with him, and I immediately pulled my phone out to film it. But Hulk just grabbed his hand and gave him the ragdoll treatment before throwing him away.

I pressed my lips together as Loki got up happily. "Yes! That's how it feels!" He beamed, and I got a shot of him.

"Loki, sit down." I chuckled. He sat back down next to me, his hand on my thigh, and I stopped filming, that being all the content I needed for today.

Since I knew how the fight would pan out, I sat back and typed out captions and tags for the picture of Thor I took yesterday, and the video of just now. Thor's picture caption was just how I was running out of content because the end was coming. I explained that Loki knew about Infinity War, and we were going into hiding. I then asked for everyone to keep it secret in case word spread to this reality somehow.

The caption for the video was simply, "YEET" because I miss vine more than I miss my family.

When Thor lost (because cheating), I went with Loki to collect our winnings, then went to our room. I checked the timeframe, and decided to visit them the next day.

"So..." Loki started. "Was Hulk who Thor fought originally?" Loki asked and I nodded, sitting on the bed with him.

"Around two years ago, there was a giant mess the Avengers had to take care of. Bruce was supposed to go missing on that mission, but apparently, he didn't. He was supposed to be here on Sakaar as Hulk for two years, which is why I'm so confused as to why he's here now." I pursed my lips. "I mean, the crowd knew him. He had fans. But Thor's been here only two days, while we've been here for near three weeks now. So when, and how, did he get here?" I sighed, my chin in my palm.

"But if he is here, then he'll be with us on the ship when... yeah." Loki said, and I nodded, ignoring the shivers travelling down my spine.

"Speaking of," I looked up, a thought coming to my mind. "We need a plan for when we get to Earth."

"Plan?" Loki's brows raised.

"Where are we going to live? What are we going to do about money?" I listed as examples and he nodded.

"Do you have any ideas?" He asked.

"I'd have to do a little research." I sighed.

"If I remember, you're good at that." He touched my shoulder, making me smile. "You've got this, Anael."