C.18

The next day I was in a slightly nicer dress rather than a top and leathery pants, and I did my makeup a tad bit better than most days, using an expensive shiny Smashbox red liquid lipstick.

Loki actually whined when he saw me as I finished getting ready.

"What?" I asked, now worried. "Is it not good?"

"No, no, love. It's good." He held my hips and studied me. "It's very good. Maybe too good." His fingers dug into my hips a little, making me smile.

We went to lunch, where the Valkyrie had actually joined the group this time. She had about four bottles of what I would normally guess was beer to herself.

I couldn't focus on her for long, though, as I was very aware of the stares I was receiving, and trying my damnedest to ignore. I tried to think of how to ignore them further, then realized I was stupid. The person who could distract me without even trying was right next to me.

I turned, opening my mouth to say something, but he was already in a conversation with someone else. So I shut my mouth again and just pulled out my phone to stare at and check up on things.

I'm human. When we're put in uncomfortable social situations, we take out our phones.

The picture and video I posted yesterday blew up overnight, making me smile. Both Marvel and Marvel Studio were now following me and reposting my stuff, with credit of course. I took a quick Snapchat selfie with a filter and posted that to my Snap story, then saved it and posted it to both Instagram accounts, putting both my personal account name and my Snap name on the Marvel account.

After posting, it didn't take but a matter of minutes until I was watching the likes and follower counts rack up, making me smirk and sip my drink proudly.

Seeing as I was still bored and avoiding conversation with anyone I didn't know, I got to answering some questions in the comments, like where was Thor, were Loki and I official, did I meet Hela and Odin. Those types of questions.

I got bored with that, and was pretty much done here, so I took Loki's hand and gave it a quick squeeze before I stood up to walk out. I got just past the doorway when a hand grabbed mine. I turned and saw Loki with furrowed brows.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course." I pinched my brows together. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"You were pretty quiet, and you did just get up and leave." He ran his thumb over my knuckles, making me smile.

"I'm just not good with crowds. And I didn't want to interrupt you, you were talking to someone. I'm just going back to our room to be lazy." I said.

"I'm coming with you, then." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You don't have to, Loki." I said, and he leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"A couple of the girls were getting a little too comfortable. I'm leaving with you." He said, and I smiled a little more. "And as if I would ever pass up an opportunity to be lazy with you."

"Okay, you sap." I chuckled, seeing him smile as he pulled back, and Loki put his arm back around me, pulling me away to our room.

"Did you any have ideas on what we should do?" He asked and I pursed my lips with a hum.

"The responsible part of me wants to help you practice making solid objects." I said with a nod.

"And the other part of you?" Loki looked down at me.

I then grinned. "The other part of me is thinking about a bath." I gave him a teasing little look.

Loki sharply inhaled. "Bath. Then practice." He nodded, making me laugh.

"I can work with that." I nodded in agreement. He locked our door once we were in and went to the bathroom, where I heard the water running not two seconds later, and I shook my head at his enthusiasm. It was honestly endearing.

I slid my dress off along with my underwear, and tied my hair up, then wiped off my makeup before I stepped into the bathroom. Loki turned to look at me, and he whined again, making me laugh. He gave me puppy eyes, and I walked over and held his cheek.

"Use your words." I smirked.

Loki stood back up and in a flash, his clothes were gone, and he pulled my hips against his, where I felt his hardness against my thigh.

"I was going to take you in the bathtub, but now I think I'll just have to take you against the wall, bath after." He spoke lowly, making my breath catch.

"Okay." I bit my lips, still staring into his eyes.