C.44

We thought we were rid of the rest of the gang until we got called because Azzie was scaring the kids at his preschool.

So Loki and I went in to act stern and disappointed, but once we left the office of the head, we both high fived him and said we were going to get him ice cream.

"How predictable it is for you to be praising your son for causing mischief." Thor's deep voice sounded, and we looked over, seeing Thor, Tony, Steve, and Bruce.

Before Loki could even get a word out, I picked up Azzie to carry on my hip, grabbed Loki's arm, and tugged him away.

"They're not worth our breath." I muttered.

"I didn't come to criticize." Thor said, and Loki stopped me. "They might have, I didn't."

"Then what are you here for?" Loki asked, and Thor came over to us.

"As I understand it, you still haven't married Anael, brother?" Thor asked, and Loki nodded.

"We were waiting so you could be a part of it. But if you don't..." Loki started, but Thor cut him off by shaking his head.

"I'd be honored to help with your wedding in any way that I can." Thor gave him a huge smile.

I couldn't have silenced my "aw" at that.

"I... want to help too." Tony spoke up, making me look over. "As an apology. It was wrong of us to try and ruin the life you've built here." He said, and it brought a small smile to my face.

"I appreciate it, Tony. Thank you. It's going to take time, though. Weddings aren't planned in a day." I chuckled.

"I'm ready for whatever you throw at me." Tony just nodded firmly.

"Well then, guess we're all getting ready for a wedding." Steve smiled.

...

Hey. What's up. It's been a few years lol.

So Thor Love And Thunder is coming out.

I guess we'll see if that gives me any ideas.

This is now a domestic fix it fic. Come fight me.

Thx

(Also please remember that this fic was published in 2018. I was going back rereading before updating and a lot of people seem to not realize that Infinity War was the last thing we got back then. Disney + wasn't even a thing. Let's just keep that in mind, okie dokie?)