Jacques Point of View (Chapter 16) (1 Week Later)

"Hi, everyone!" I grinned when everyone was busy eating their lunch. Slowly, they all looked up at me. Raising her eyebrows, Jacqueline encouraged me.

"Go on." She smiled.

"I have a plan." I announced with a wink.

Before we knew it, Jacqueline, Olivia, Lemony and I were sprinting down the secret underground passageways, bearing our wooden spyglasses. Abruptly, we stopped at the crossways.

"Lemony, wait here." I told him. "We will go in separate directions, call if you see him." Pulling out my walkie talkie, I realised the real danger we would be in on this mission. "Keep safe." I whispered to Olivia, giving her a kiss.

Like spies, we edged our way down the paths, the girls dressed in their black jumpsuits and brown leather gloves, Lemony and I in black leather Jackets and trousers.

"On." I said down the walkie talkie. Three lights lit up, and I lit mine as well. Like a swamp, the floors of the tunnel were filled with moisture and wierd plants. It would not be wise to step on anything unusual.

"Spotted." Jacqueline mumbled through the walkie talkie. Fumbling for the button, I asked.

"Repeat?"

"Spotted!" Jacqueline shouted, not bothering with the walkie talkie. Olivia, Lemony and I sprinted down to her side as she clicked off her light. We turned them off too.

"No, you idiot, you turn the spyglass round the other way!" Olaf yelled at one of his henchmen. "Are you such a baffoon you can't tell one side of a spyglass from the other?" We gulped. Olaf may not have heard us, but he had somehow found himself a spyglass. Maybe more.

"Okay." Lemony whispered. "Now?"

"Now." I concluded. We stepped out into the tunnel, to see an undisturbed Olaf holding many spyglasses. There was no turning back.

Like a flash of boiling red light, our spyglasses clicked open in unison. Olaf screamed, fumbling with his spyglass, trying to open it. It dropped to the floor like a stone. His henchpeople hid around the corner, but Olaf sat screaming in agony.

"Off." I said, casually. The blinding light subsiding. Olivia and I ran up to him, pinning his burned hands behind his back.

"You know what these are?" I asked.

"Bracelet things of justice." Olaf stalled. "Wait, it's on the tip of my tongue!"

"Time's up." Olivia growled. "They're handcuffs."

"Gag him." I concluded while Jacqueline walked up with a black cloth. Lemony shoved the man he hated the entire way to the jail, where they took him happily. They did not ask why he was burned badly, or why he was screaming in pain. They did not ask why we were all dressed in what I must say were some very fashionable black jumpsuits. It was a Very Fine Desicion.

Walking back to the penthouse, all of the group were smiling. Count Olaf, the treacherous villain that shadowed the Unfortunate lives of everybody in VFD, and the children, was finally imprisoned. He was removed from our worries and removed from many people's memories.

Count Olaf would not be removed from some people's memories, though. He would always scar the every thought of the Baudelaires, The Quagmires, and VFD.

To this day, I cannot tell you what happened to all of Olaf's Henchmen. The bald man decided to follow a career in the circus, acting a strong man. The white faced women ended up in a modelling agency. But Esme is still out there. Although in the shadows, wearing a no-longer 'In' outfit. Who knows what she is up to now.

Tysm for reading my story! LOOK, bibblebabbleUgg, I finished it. I am moving onto Gustav+Jacqueline Now, which will remain cannon to this story. Pls go and check it out! Please go and have a Very Fun Day.

(Also if you just noticed that VFD reference without this note, you must have some very viligant desires.)

(That one was hard.)

The world is quiet here.