Modern Games Vs Old Games

Never had Arwen heard such slow and sleepy songs until today.

[FRANK]

Girl...
I can't believe it's your big night.

Frank began to sing in a slow rhythmic tempo. In front of the stage, Dracula, Thomas, Arwen, Johnny and Mavis all shared looks of utter speechlessness.

[MURRAY]

Seems like only yesterday, you were eating mosquitoes

[WAYNE AND GRIFFIN]

But now you're eating frogs and mice

[FRANK]

Scoffing them down like Doritos

[ALL]

Tell me, where did the time go, girl

Arwen had to hold back a yawn that has been starting to form in her mouth and Thomas had to sometimes lightly jab her or shake her to wake her up.

The rest of the monsters in the background looked like they were about to fall asleep any moment now and Johnny took that as a sign to do something.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on, guys, stop" Johnny spoke up, waving his hands and got everyone's attention as the Drac Pack stopped their music. "That's cute, but kind of old school."

"Yes, thank you, Johnny" Dracula agreed in a glad, almost smug, smile.

The zombie composers looked out from behind the vampire in hopes for a chance to play from behind him.

"You gotta totally tempo things up," Johnny continued. Thomas made an incoherent sound of agreement.

Dracula suddenly looked deeply confused, and so did the baffled zombie composers. Mavis became intrigued at his suggestion.

"Here, we'll show you" Johnny said as he grabbed Arwen that was now wide awake at being dragged on stage.

"Woah, wait a minute Johnny boy! I get stage frights..!" Arwen whispered behind Johnny ears but the said male merely grabbed a guitar from Murray and held the mic in front of her.

"Just wing it"

Was all he said before turning to Wayne "Werewolf man give me a jam!" Wayne gave him a wary look before played a rather upbeat tune.

[JOHNNY]

2, 3, 4...

Vampire girl with the fangy fangs
Hair real cute with the bangy bangs

Mavis blushed and shyly pretended to brush a strand of hair as she looked at Johnny. Meanwhile, Dracula's mouth was hung open and all the monsters were rapidly brimming with life as they headed towards the stage.

[JOHNNY]

Little princess gonna be a queen
Legal bat lady turning 118

[ARWEN]

It's gonna be the best night you'll ever know
Cause tonight girl your turning 118!

[CROWD]

118!

[JOHNNY]

Say 118!

[CROWD]

118!