34:"Of course it was Chris Pine."

"Shoes?"

"Check,"

"Underwear?"

"...Yes?"

"Something scandalous?" Cora asked, a small smirk on her lips.

My jaw dropped. The clothes I were holding in my arms fell as I registered what she had said.

Cora was like the slightly inappropriate, yet very funny, aunt that everyone has. She always said what was on her mind and was very, very persistent. I expected nothing short of what she said from her, but still.

"Cora!" I squealed, bending down to pick up my clothes.

The girls came over to help me pack for the wedding. We would be arriving a day before New Year's Eve - the day my father gets married.

Willa and Anden were probably downstairs snacking on the Chinese food I ordered, while Cora was glued to my side all while I was packing. She made sure I packed my extra toothbrush, my hair brush, my curling iron, makeup, and every other necessity Cora felt I just had to have.

As I put all my clothes in my suitcase, my phone rang.

Brody-boy<3 Calling...

I fumbled over the phone, eventually sliding left on the screen to answer his call.

"Hey," I said into the phone.

"Hey! Do you think we should visit Collin before we leave tomorrow?" Brody immediately asked.

My heart swelled at the idea.

"Yeah! When and where?" I replied. Cora's eyes widened while I witnessed a false lightbulb go off in her head.

Her hands flew to her mouth to repress her giggles. My neck began to heat up at what Cora could possibly be thinking. "You two gonna finally...?" She whispered, making hand signals.

"Wha-? O-Oh! NO!" I screamed.

"Gracelynn? Noodle, you okay?" Brody asked worriedly over the phone.

My eyes widened. "Uhh, yeah, everything's fine! How about you pick me up in ten?" I requested. Brody complied, saying he'd pick me up soon.

With that, I hung up and shot Cora a nasty glare. "There will be no doing of...of that." I stuttered, feeling grossed out by just the thought of Cora implying what I think she is.

It's not like I didn't want to. I mean, it's Brody for crying out loud! But still! I don't think it's something you really talk about...

Why am I thinking about it?

"Aha! Now you're thinking about it!" Cora squealed, throwing a pillow at me from my bed. I catch it and chuck it back, trying to ignore my entire face heating up.

"If you're not going to help me pack, go eat," I ground out, embarrassed.

Cora giggled as she got up and ran downstairs. "GUYS, BRODY IS COMING TO PICK GRACELYNN UP SOON!" She screeched as she skipped downstairs.

"Really? Do we need to give her "The Talk?'" I heard Anden retort sarcastically.

I shook my head slowly as I rubbed my face in frustration.

What was I going to do with the girls?

What was I going to do without them...?

---

"Brody's here!" I heard from downstairs. After that, I heard the front door open.

I was almost done packing all of my things, even my bridesmaid dress. Dad told me that if it needed to be removed of wrinkles, that he would send it to the steamers to get it taken care of before the wedding, so I wasn't too concerned.