Don't threaten me with a good time.

I stood in the crowd music vibrating across the floor. Bodies moving to the beat. Suddenly I feel alone, like I just lost my best friend. My breathing becomes faster as I try to find my way to the bar.

"Double shot of whiskey matt please". I say tapping the bar. "Shouldn't a lady be drinking something fruity". Kendicks back great...

"I ain't no lady so no I won't be drinking anything fruity thank you". I down the drink and walk towards the back of the tent. Leaving him there laughing.  I venture into the open air of the vip car park. "Hey beautiful why don't you come back in for a drink?".

"Mr.Lamar thank you for the offer but I don't want a drink thank you" I edge away from him but he continues to follow. He grabs my arm. I struggle against his grip. "I told you to call me kendrick". He smiles down at me. "Well kendrick would you kindly mind letting go of my arm". He then holds my other and pulls me in sniffing my hair and moves it behind my ear. "Let me go Kendrick". He laughs.

"I believe she asked you to let her go, and said no to your offer lamar". Brendon thank god. Kendrick clenches his jaw, then let's go, goes back in the tent. I stumble forward the blood rushing back up my body. He catches me and holds me tight. "Sky are you ok?" He says checking me over. I nod. The tears start to fall, I sob against his chest. "I thought you had to go". "I left someone behind". He says against my forehead. "Did you check the tent?". I say calming in his arms. "No I know exactly where they are. And where they should be". I look at him quizzically. "Come on your late for the bus". I look behind me. "Who you talking to urie".

"You. Little flake who else?". He laughs. "What are you talking about? Why would I be coming on the bus?".
"Just get on the bus little flake. Come on move your ass". I mope along behind him. "So bossy. Ass". I mumble, he just laughs and continues walking with me back to the bus. He ascends the steps side by side with me gripping my arm as I stumble up them. Still faint from the ordeal.

"Are you being a gentleman and dropping me at my house or something?". I ask sitting down, shivering. "Well I am a gentleman and no I'm not taking you home". He smiles handing me his jacket and a blanket. "Thanks".
"Where are you taking me then?". Laughing he strips down to his shorts and jumps in one of the bunks and pats the side. "I am not getting up there or in bed urie, not even if my life depended on it". He glares at me. Huffing I drop the jacket and pull myself and the blanket up on the bunk. I am still shivering, so he pulls me close to him. "Survival one oh one. Take your clothes off". "Ok no. Nice try urie, one we only just met. Two your married and three hell no".

"Yes I'm married I'm saying that cause your currently shivering and feel like a block or ice and your lips are blue. And we may have just met but we're besties bitch". He says the last bit in a lipsy girly voice. I slap him playfully and strip down to my underwear. He wolf whistles jokingly as I get back under the blanket I kick his shin and snuggle into him. He wraps his arms around me. "Your pretty smart urie". He smiles against my head. "I'm not just a pretty face". I laugh and begin drifting off. "Night Brendon". I say barely conscious. "Night little flake" he kisses my forehead as I pass out.

Almost 7 hours later...

I sit bolt upright smacking my head against the ceiling. "Ow!". "Good morning to you too". Brendon says sleepily. He pulls me back down, hugging me close. As I drift back off.

3 hours later...

I open my eyes warily Brendon is lying beside me, me pressed against his chest he's awake. He doesn't know I'm awake I watch him. Studying him, this couldn't be real right? He's watching me too. Watching me sleep. Why?

I snuggle in closer. He smells good. I feel his chest rumble with laughter. "You comfy there little flake" He says absent mindly trailing his fingers up and down my spine. "Mmm" I mumble pulling myself closer. He stiffens, then sighs and continues caressing my spine. "You never did tell me where you were taking me or why I have to be on this bus. Not that I mind but...".

"Little flake so inquisitive. You'll see when we get there and you'll know why your on the bus soon". He says circling the base of my spine then stroking back up. I shiver. He pulls me close and throws the blanket over me again. "Are you ok sky? In all seriousness how are you after last night?". I can't tell him why I really shivered. "I'm ok still a bit shaken up." He nods. Wrapping a hand around the back off my head the base of his thumb caressing my face. An odd look passes over his face. Before he kisses my forehead as usual and attempts to get out of the bunk. I laugh as he scouts or should I say tries to scout around me but ends up on top of me instead.

I burst into laughter. My stomach hurts. "I'm glad to see I amuse you". He says grumpily. I look up into his eyes and he looks into mine. We stay in that moment for what seems like millenia. Before his face inches closer to mine. My breathing changes and I pull him closer to me. Our lips inches from each other I can feel the spark dance across them. His hot breath rush across my skin. Then the curtain is ripped open and we break apart abruptly. "Get off me urie if you wanted to get out bed all you had to do was ask me to move". I say angrily putting my walls back up. What the hell was that?

He runs his hand through his hair sheepishly.  And mumbles an apology before bounding out of the bunk.