One of the drunks

His hand slides across my body I can see him thinking about something without asking he merely says "committing it to memory". I nod drinking him in with my eyes he turns over lying beside me kissing my lips, my jawline, my neck, my fingers. I flip over horizontal to face him properly. We just lay there staring at each other between short make out sessions. "I'm sorry". He lays a kiss against my lips whispering shush.

I'm in love deeply, I know this one is going to hurt when inevitably the universe wins. My best friend even despite all I wanted to do to him and with him. Underneath all that he was still my best friend. That's when I hear it the words that seal my fate. "I love you" he says in barely a whisper. I'm doomed I thought to myself.  But also found myself not caring as the words tumbled from my mouth. "I love you too". His lips found mine again in desperate dance for each other like we need each other to breathe. That's when the door handle turns we break apart sitting on opposite ends of the sofa innocently. "Hey guys working on anything new?". Dallon asks taking a seat on a stool in front of the recording and mixing deck. "We were actually trying to come up with a song for the um new album". Brendon walks over and starts messing with dials on the deck and plays with the beat maker. Showing Dallon what he was thinking evidently he had something prepared before hand.

I leave them to mess around. Seeking the comfort of the very uncomfortable bunk. I close the curtain behind me settling in for the night. Brendon pulls himself up and tucks himself in front of me softly kissing my lips. And trails his hand down my spine as usual. I kiss him and close my eyes. Please don't let this be a dream when I wake up.

Let's just say it wasn't an easy night, I tossed and turned all night long. When I open my eyes I'm afraid that he won't be there. Though I can feel his warm body behind me and his arms around me, and soft rise,  fall of his chest I am still afraid to open my eyes. Still afraid that I'll open them and be at home in my own bed, he won't be there.

Breathing deeply I peek my eyes open. I see the smooth white skin torso of his rippled in all the right places. See the muscular arm laden with tattoos. When I look up I see his beautiful carved by the gods, face beautifully calm and peaceful as he slumbers beside me. It's real. It really is I almost giggle but control myself. And just watch his chest rise and fall. As I reach out with my hand mapping his skin with my finger tip tracing the outline of his muscles that are his arms and the rippled magnificent chest of his. Then I trace his lips beautiful soft pink, just drinking him all in, peaceful.

I softly and gently then tease them open with my tongue dancing across his. His eyes snap open, he quickly takes control as only brendon does. And climbs on top moving his lips against mine I laugh against his lips which only makes it worse for me. As he kisses down my neck and my chest kissing over the material of my bra on each breast.

And runs his hands down my body, this time following my precious actions on his. But replacing his fingers with kisses. Which is just maddening. I flick my eyes to meet his so dark they are practically black. His mouth covers mine in seconds taking the air from me with the passion and furiousity. We break apart as he rolls to the side. I snuggle into him.

"Morning" I barely whisper out giggling. He kisses me once. And mumbles it back placing the cover himself. "You ok?". His eyes still dark rake over my body as jumps over me and runs, locks himself in the bathroom what the hell? Five minutes later he reappears, looking flushed. I shove my top back over my head and tiptoe my way across the room to him, as they are still sleeping. "Where the hell did you run off to and why?". "I had something to err deal with thanks to you". He smiles sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. I burst out laughing which just makes him mad in a joking kind of way so he picks me up fireman style, throwing me over his shoulder he walks into the studio at the back of the bus one hand over my mouth because I can't stop laughing. And locks the door.

He places me on the couch and proceeds to kiss every square inch of my body. And kisses my lips again until I am breathless. Rolls over and just holds me against him, while I giggle away. "I don't know if to be sorry or not. Right now I'm feeling like not sorry". He tickles me. Asking in between my screaming laughter if I feel sorry now. The whole time I just say no. Eventually I have to leave to get dressed. "Are we nearly there? Wherever it is we are going that is." I say whilst brushing my teeth to brendon who is leaning against the door frame. "Yes little flake shouldn't be any more than three or four hours tops". I nod and spit out the toothpaste. I skip over to him and kiss him, go and sit with the guys who are playing go fish right now. Which I had to teach them which was a ton of fun. "Dallon seriously stop cheating. I know you have a seven of hearts so just cough it up already". One of the guys says. "I don't not have that card go fish!". I roll my eyes at them seriously how old are they two?

A/N I wrote this at 10 past 1 in the morning sorry if it sucks may edit or delete and re-write