I write sins not tragedies

I storm out of the recording booth and out the building brendon trailing behind me. "I don't want to talk to you right now". He stops in front of me blocking the way. "Move". He stays put. I growl "Move! Now!". He crosses his arms still refusing to move. I wrap my arms around him, he softens and sighs into my hair, dodging around the side of him I run through the door locking it heading for hiking spot up ahead.

Before long I reach a clearing and lay on the slightly wet grass. I begin humming to myself rubbing the dew on the grass between my fingers to centre myself. Brendon lays down beside me and intertwines his fingers with mine. "You know you've really got to stop this running away business". I sigh.

"You don't understand brendon". "Then help me to". I turn my head to look at him. "I was fourteen when my parents died. We were in a crash, the car span over on itself some many times I was crushed into a small spot in a ball in the back of the car. Then another car not seeing the accident sped right into the side of the car, our car spun round so fast clipped the curb and toppled into the river below. I was in the dark struggling to breath with no way out. I bang against the metal screaming forgetting to conserve my breath shouting my parents but it was too late... I wake up a million wires in my body a machine breathing for me. Lights so bright I couldn't stand to open my eyes for days. I had to have a hundred different operations. Pins put in my arm, my entire leg. Plastic surgery across my other arm and on the side of my face. I had to go through physiotherapy for two years. I had only myself left in the world I wasn't going into care so I got a job quit school gave up on music. I can't sleep with a light off it reminds me of the dark river. I can't stand small spaces I go right back there..." a sob rocks through me.

His arms loop around me. "I'm so sorry I'm such an asshole I locked you in that room. I'm a fucking monster." He says pulling me tight against him. "You didn't know brendon. It just it took me a lot to get past the grief. And then I got diagnosed with depression, anxiety ptsd and I'm close to being bi polar. I have take a ton of meds. That i need to go get at some point and my car which probably has a million tickets on.". He kisses my nose. "I had someone pick it up and drop it at your house. And we can pick you meds in an hour I'll call the place and get a rush order". I nod crying silently against his chest.

"I don't mean to run. But it's a flight or fight response and everyone shit going on up here" I say tapping my head. "I'm too much to handle I flip from happy to depressed in two seconds and get stuck there. It can be for hours or at worse weeks or months. You shouldn't have to deal with that. Look how I reacted to simply being shut in a room. I'm fucked up!" I smack my hand against my forehead, I'm belong alone. He leans his forehead against mine. "You are not fucked up. Your flaws are beautiful they paint a picture so strong and extraordinary I fell in love with your soul darkness and all. I have my own issues so do many others but I'm not going anywhere". He kisses me softly.  We lay for a while in silence lost in each others company and the sweet sounds of the birds singing an unknown song.

"Let's go get your meds then we can go back to recording if you want to". I nod and bound to my feet. It takes all of five minutes to get back to the studio and then another ten to get to the pharmacy.  I pick up my many medications and run back to the car to drive back to the studio with him. Where we spend the rest of the day recording. Then head out back to what I assumed would be bus but brendon drags me to the car where we head to goodness knows where. "Where are we going brendon?". He stays focused on the road ahead. "Urie!". He smiles still refusing to say anything. "Ass" I mutter under my breath and grab his hand.

He kisses it quickly and then re focuses on the road. Why he never tells me where we are going I'll never know but it's infuriating sometimes. We arrive at the... "really urie?" I laugh shaking my head. As we pull into the drive through at mc donalds. He shrugs "little pit stop we got a couple hours drive ahead of us". Where the hell are we going? "I'll have the big mac extra mayo no onions and extra pickles with large fries, a black coffee please." He says then looks at me. "Can I have a double quater pounder with cheese no onions or pickles extra tomato sauce and large fries, a hot chocolate please with soy milk" he pulls at face at that last request i stick my tongue out at him of course he just nips it and kisses me lightly. I roll my eyes at him as he hands me the food.

And dip my fry in the extra sauce they gave us the poke it against brendon's nose. He growls then dips his finger in his mayo sauce and smears it across my face. "Gross" I laugh his kisses it of my face then my lips which soon turns into a heated make out session. Before we hear a click that makes us pull apart and he bounds out of the car colloring a pap.

A/N. Sorry if this chapter was a bit darker some of it is autobiographical. Also if you like this story please follow. And would you guys like to see i think people call it smut? Let me know comment 💙