King of the clouds

He pushes the door open hard. Lays me on the bed and shuts it. He wordlessly removes his top and shoes, socks. My face turns bright red. I just drink him he winks. "See something you like little flake?". I nod shyly. "Your beautiful you know that even when your driving me mad". I flip him off and stick my tongue out which makes him growl, he bounds across the room in seconds and covers my mouth with his. His tongue exploring my mouth in new ways that make me groan, and grind against him. He bites my lip playfully. "Mean" I gasp out.

"I'm not mean. You drive me crazy I do it right back you should know this by now. It's only fair after all". I graze his lip with my teeth looking him dead in the eyes. I smile mischievously as I lean back pretending to ignore him. He follow me lying on top of me his head on my chest listening to my heart race away like a freaking formula one car. His eyes darken even more as his lays kisses down my collar bone to the centre of my chest. Hips grinding against me, my legs automatically buck up to meet his motions. He lifts my arms above my head removing my top his eyes move up and down my torso. My chest rises and falls goosebumps lacing my exposed body in excitement.

He kisses atop my breasts his fingers dancing over the top of the material in a melody I can't make out. His tongue slides down the centre of my breast bone. I buckle from side to side moaning loudly. He starts laughing. I narrow my eyes and flip us over so I'm on top and kiss down his chest my hand stroking over the material of his jeans. I then kiss over the centre part of his jeans while he lays there a gasping mess. I put my hand in his jeans undoing the zipper cupping him. Moving my hand slowly back and forth his eyes close and his body arches up to meet my hand. I lay a kiss on his package through the material. It twitches and his mouth opens in a O shape. I stand up removing my own pants. And kiss him through the material again. Then get up throw the door open laughing running down the hall. He growls running after me.

I turn my head back laughing and turn down the hall shutting myself in one of the rooms and hide in the cupboard. "Your so going to get it when I find you little flake". "Fuck" he groans under his breath which makes me giggle.

A/N so I wrote smut🙈 I'm not overly fond of writing sexual scenes hence why I avoided it for a while. I tried my best. It's just awkward to write in a sense. So I hope you enjoy. Um feel free to comment. This is my first sexual scene I've written and kept in a book so...um enjoy