Hallejuah

Sunlight streams from the window across my eyes crunch groaning I shield my eyes, looking down I start laughing the cover is barely covering either of us. He is sound asleep beneath my head I listen to his breathing and watch the slight flutter of his eye lids, he's dreaming. I trace a pattern on his chest and over his heart.

I peck his chest and neck then work my way down gently rolling myself to straddle him he immediately springs to life. I cover his now erect member with my mouth kissing the top I run my tongue back and forth across his length. Licking the skin between each of his balls and back up flicking the tip with my tongue. I place my lips around the top and move them slowly down my hands cupping his thighs so I can get a better motion and momentum going. I start slowly grazing with my teeth up and down, moaning every now and again so the vibrations echo through his body. He growls wrapping my hair round his hand and shoving him deeper into my mouth. I pick up the pace my head bobbing up and down fast until he gasps out my name. "Sky...fuck...im" his head throws back as he trembles and let's go. A salty liquid fills my mouth I swallow it and kiss the tip and then lay down against him

"Morning to you too." He smiles kissing my forehead. "I'm pretty sure it's your birthday though because damn that felt like it was mine". He mumbles out laughing. "I had to thank you for last night" I blush kissing his skin covering his heart.
"you don't need to thank me". He kisses my cheek and leaps up and drags me to my feet swaying from side to side.

Humming the tune to Mona Lisa. He moves back and forth across the room. "I love you" I whisper against his neck. He kisses my forehead "I love you too". We get dressed and head to the gardens. I look around gorgeous garlands stream across the hedges yellow rose petals litter the floor along with yellow roses in bunches being handed to me by complete strangers a string quartet playing this is gospel I see brendon ahead of me sat in front of a grand piano playing the keys along to the tune and his voice dances along my arms and my veins. Filling my heart with happiness.

Next white rose bouquets are handed to me all my favourite things. He smiles singing to me as I am lead to a chair carved from old wood into ornate delicate shapes. Lotus flowers tied into it and a big crystal one placed upon the stitched seat. "wow" I whisper out. "this is beautiful". He begins playing Mona Lisa next. "She paints her fingers with a close precision". Suddenly flower petals and fall coloured leaves begin to fall from the sky. I twirl around watching them fall. Arms wrap around me as someone takes over playing the piano and he sings into my ear. Then he begins something new unfinished he calls it.

"Seems so fitting for happily ever after woo how could I ask for more? A lifetime of laughter at the expense of the death of a bachelor". I start crying, turn to face him. "Death of a bachelor" I sing back to him and kiss him gently. He looks at me strangely. Some unknown thing in his eyes. Maybe love true love something I've never known. "I'm scared sky. What if I've lost everything I have no band he was the last one now I'm alone". His breath catches in his throat as he begins to sob.