Chapter 1- Unexpected Surprise

"Cierra come here," said my mom yelling from downstairs. "Your friends Ashley and Adriana are here to see you."

Right now it was the middle of Christmas vacation so when I heard my mom calling me down saying that some of my friends were at the house I was shocked. So I anxiously went downstairs to see why they were here, once I got downstairs I saw an excited look in their eyes! I was expecting them to be at home with their families the whole vacation, I mean that is what I was planning on doing. But when Adriana saw me she ran right to me and pulled me into a bear hug, stealing my breath.

"What is going on?" I asked as Adriana let me go, finally able to breathe.

"Well ever since it’s your birthday tomorrow we are going to take you to a One Direction concert," she said excitedly. I turned to look at Ashley and she had the biggest smile on I have ever seen her have before. I turned my attention back Adriana, and she was excited to be able to Harry Styles in concert.

"We need to be there by 7 cause the concert starts at 7:15 and we don't want to miss anything." says Ashley as she stares at me and Adriana, still with the excited look on her face.

"Well we better start leaving before it is too late to make into the arena!" I said as we started walking towards the door.

Adriana, Ashley and I made to the arena before seven o'clock, as we were waiting to get into the arena I bumped into a person with a hoodie and a pair of sunglasses on. I looked at him and wondered what was going on.

"Sorry, love I didn't mean to bump into you." a manly voice said as he took off his glasses, I noticed that he has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen in my entire life.

"It's ok!" I said as I looked into beautiful eyes "May I ask who are you?" I asked as he started to form a big grin on his face, starring into my eyes.

"I am Louis Tomlinson!" he said reaching his hand out to me so that I can shake it.

"I am Cierra! And these are my friends Ashley and Adriana!" I said as we shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you guys," he said as he started to form a big grin on his face. "So are you guys here for the One Direction concert?" he asked.

"Yes I am dying to meet Harry Styles he is my ultimate favorite in the band!" responds Adriana excitedly, then she looked behind Louis and realized there was someone behind Louis dressed the same as him. The person took off his hood and sunglasses and reviles Harry styles. Adriana just froze at that moment, jaw fully open, eyes wide open, in complete shock.

"Did I hear that I was a favorite?" asks Harry, with a huge grin on his face. I smiled when I saw that Adriana was about to meet her favorite guy in the entire world.

After I saw both Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson I began to think that this Christmas vacation was going to be one of a kind and not like any other that I had ever had.

Sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to sort of start it off and introduce people. There will for sure be some more surprises! Hope you guys like it! Please please vote, comment, and subscribe!!