Life is sweet, like chocolate.

Chapter 2: Life is sweet, like chocolate.

The morning passed like a blur, we all posed for photos and signed autographs, when it was lunch time all the others including Bec's went off with family and friends.

 "Your welcome to come along Kaz" Bec's said.

"No go join your boys and David, they look like they could do with some fresh air".

"OK, see you later and Kaz don't forget to eat something".

Eat! we were two hours away from baking on stage with two of the best English actors around at the moment, AS IF!, i managed to wonder out the back of Earls court and found a quite place to sit and have a sneaky smoke.

"There not good for you" a voice said from behind me.

"Oh Mr Hiddleston, i didn't see you there" i said turning round and going bright red.

"Please Karen, call me Tom my dad is known as Mr Hiddleston" he laughed.

I joined his laughter and agreed to call him Tom. We talked for what seemed minutes, he asked about my job in Iceland's and how i got into baking.

"It was sheer luck really i woke up one day and just felt like baking some cupcakes and it went from there really, i took a course and have never looked back".

"So is baking what you have always wanted to do?" he asked watching me intensely.

I shifted from one foot to another "No, when i was younger i wanted to be a movie director and work with Spielberg" i said laughing.

"Wow, that's great, how come you didn't?"

My laughter soon stopped and i tried to hide my embarrassment "I, um".

"Hey, i didn't mean to upset you, you just seem like the type of woman who could follow her dreams" Tom said smiling.

"Follow my dreams!, no i didn't have enough money to go on to university or film school, so i stayed in Bridgwater and had quite a few jobs then ended up in Iceland!".

Tom was quite while i spoke and just watched me as i walked around and tried to explain that i loved my life as best i could and loved the fact i was appearing on stage with him. Tom rose up to stand in front of me, he towered above me at 6'2, as i'm only 5'5, he then leaned in towards me cupped my face saying "I think you need this" and kissed me, i couldn't believe this was happening? me a lonely shop girl making out with a Hollywood actor.

Just then we heard someone clear their throat, it was Lisa and she looked a little mad "I've been looking for you both everywhere, we have 10 minutes until your on, we have to go now so we can put the mics on you".

Tom laughed but i was totally red, he grabbed my hand and we followed Lisa back inside to the back stage area. I have to confess my nerves were really bad now. Tom watched me as a sound man connected me up to the microphone, that's when he noticed my hands shaking, he walked forward and took my hands in his and kissed them.

"Love, i'll be right there on stage next to you, don't worry",

Just then i heard another voice i recognized Benedict Cumberbatch came up behind Tom and gave him a pat on the back. "Tom, great to see you" he said as Tom shook hands with him.

"Ben, how did the shoot with Johnny go?"

"Fantastic, Boston was great" holding his hands up as tho cheering.

"Nice to meet you Karen, i've been watching the show, don't tell Bec's but i'm betting on you winning the competition" he gave me a wink and a wicked smile

"Hey" Tom said "That's my team mate and if anyone is gonna wink at her it will be me" he laughed as he said this and Ben laughed with him.

The show went off without a hitch, Tom and Ben took it very seriously and the hosts Mel and Sue who host 'The Great British Bake Off' had fun taking the mick out of them. Bec's and i laughed along with everyone else and still managed to make the iced finger buns, even though Bec's admitted that Ben's rolling of the dough into fingers were more like giants fingers. The baking finished and we had 4 kids from the 19,500+ strong audience judge the best, they declared that Tom and i had the best. Tom hugged the children, shook hands with Ben and Bec's then hugged me and kissed me in front of everyone, the whole audience whooped and cheered. I was once again bright red and couldn't look at anyone.

Tom leaned into me "What are you doing later?".

I looked at him with surprise and a big cheesy grin "Nothing really, i was going to see a show"

He smiled at me and turned me towards him "What show"

"Phantom of the Opera" i replied "Its my favourite, i've seen it 22 times now".

"Can i come with you?" he asked "I love that show too its Andrew's best".

I was taken aback by this, how can i refuse its TOM HIDDLESTON!!! my brain shouted at me "Of course i've got two spare tickets"

"Two" Tom said "Why two?".

I smiled and whispered "Because i like to spread out and make people jealous by having the 3 front row stall seats all to myself".

Tom laughed and whispered in my ear "Well then, we can both make everyone jealous"

We both burst into laughter then joined Ben and Bec's for more photos and autographs. It took another 2 hours to get through everyone, but with Tom at my side he kept me going and smiling. Back in the green room i said my goodbyes to the others as most of them were only there today, myself, Robert and Bec's had two more days to go yet. As i said goodbye to Bec's i felt an arm wrap around my waist,Tom pulled me into an embrace and kissed me for the longest time, then said "Can i give you a lift to your hotel?"

I thought for a moment, did i really want Tom seeing the crappy b+b i was staying in "Um, about that.......i'm not in a hotel as such well its more a b+b and.......".

"Ok, lets go"  he took my hand and led me out, i stopped before his car.

"Tom, i, i'm embarrassed!".

"About what?" Tom said searching my face.

"Its pretty crappy" i said laughing "Its just a small room with a shower, tiny kettle and only 1 plug socket works" why was i telling him this, he didn't need to know all that, i could feel myself going red again and looking down at the ground. Tom sighed and lifted my chin with his hand as my eye's met his he just smiled and said

"Love its just a room, nothing to be ashamed of, come on get in". He opened the passenger door to his car for me and i slid in perfectly, Tom walked round the car got in the drivers side and started the engine, the car growled into life as it did Tom looked at me and growled too making me giggle as we sped off.