his favourite thing about you

Jim: he loves your personality. You're nice to everyone even when someone is being horrible to you. But when someone does cross the line you can become the biggest badass. You will woop someone's ass if you need too.

Oswald: your hands. He loves that they're always warm and comforting. He loves that they're small compared to his, and he can hold them whenever he feels stressed or angry. He loves that you hold his hand even when he tells you to leave because he'll hurt you, you stay.

Jerome: you. Jerome just loves you. He loves that you're obviously crazier then him, you're still with him after all he does. He loves your body and how you get shy about it, he loves to give you confidence. He just loves you but, it's very hard for him to admit.

Bruce: how you're always there for him. He could be yelling at you for no reason, just that he's stressed and you're still there, you come back every time. He feels like he doesn't deserve you, but you love him and won't ever leave.

Edward: he loves how smart you are. You're always ready to answer a riddle and you don't tease him for how weird he is. In fact you love him for how unique he is. When you answer a riddle that stumped Jim for a while he falls even more for you, but he doesn't realise it because of Ms Kringle.

Victor: your bravery. You aren't afraid of him, he loves that you don't care if you get hurt, you're not scared of him either. He just thinks it makes you his perfect match. Even if he is afraid of hurting you he won't admit it.

Word count: 289
it may suck but it's cute i think