When you're jealous

Jim- Barbra. You're not scared of her. But yeah she pisses you off. Why can't she understand that he's taken! By you! You walked into the police station and saw Jim sitting at his desk. You went to walk up to Jim when another woman did. She was thin and blonde, wearing expensive clothing. You knew straight away it was her. She turned him around in his char and leaned into his face. The other cops laughed at him, Harvey stood there awkwardly and Jim leaned as far back as he could. You got out your gun and walked forward.
"Step back Barbra." You said sternly.
"Y/N." She said and turned back to you. "Jim was just talking about you."
"Isn't that nice of him now back up." You snapped. Jim stood up and walked over to you, placing an arm around your waist.
"Sorry but I'm taken." He said.
"Whoa." Barbra said.
"If you're really that desperate I think Harvey's free." You said putting your gun away. She laughed and gave Harvey a disgusted look.
"I'm good, but uh let me give you some advice Y/N. Jim Gordon isn't the best man to love, he really can't do it right." She said.
"Oh yeah. And why do you want Jim back so bad?" You replied inching closer to her.
"Just because he can't love doesn't mean I can't." Barbra said. "Besides he probably only wants to sleep with you, he'll be done in a minute, but him and I were with each other for a long time." You slapped her in the face.
"Until you ruined that!" You whispered. She ran at you but Harvey caught her, pulling her out.
"YOU CAN NOT TAKE ME TO ARKHAM!" She yelled.
"Jealous?" He asked.
"Oh shut up!" You snapped he grabbed you waist and kissed your lips softly.
"Y/n my office. Now!"

Oswald- One of his assistants was trying to get a raise. You thought you'd be jealous of Ed but you just simply aren't. But this little bitch! She needs to learn her place. One day you were over and she was placing a tray of food in front of you and Oswald on the couch. He was reading and you were sitting there leaning your head on his shoulder. She bent low to show off her... assets off. Oswald didn't seem to notice he just thanked her but you, oh you did. She walked out with a smirk on her face. You stood up and went to follow her.
"Y/N where are you going?" He asked. Your eyes stuck with her as you spoke.
"I'll be back in a sec." You followed her out to the kitchen.
"You're his assistant not his maid." You said.
"Well if I can help I will." She replied turning back to you.
"How about I help? I'll help you out, doors that way." You replied.
"I'm not going anywhere." She said. "That little freak is gonna give me a raise, I'll drink him dry, well because... look at me and heh look at you." You looked down at you body and frowned a little.
"The thing is he actually loves me!" You snapped. She laughed at you.
"You wish that, now run along I've got to prepare dinner." She said. "But you probably shouldn't eat, you clearly don't need it. He wants someone good looking like me!" As she turned around you grabbed the metal tray and hit her over the head with it. Then repeatedly hit her over and over. You dropped the tray and blew the hair out of your face. You turned to walk or when you saw Oswald at the door.
"I uh sorry Oswald." You said.
"If you didn't I would've." He said. "Were you jealous?" You blushed fiercely.
"No!"
"You so were!" He teased. "It's okay my love, how could I leave someone as perfect as you." Then he pulled you into a soft kiss. Making you feel better about the whole situation.

Jerome- He loves it when you're jealous. He gets very full of himself, while you're there struggling with insecurities. But he doesn't always reassure you of everything. Eventually he gets upset about it and tries to make you feel better.
"Hey Jerome." A very beautiful woman said to him as she passed him a drink at the bar. He didn't notice her at all, he was starring at you.
"Would you like another?" She asked. Jerome nodded, shooing her away.
"You look beautiful doll." He whispered to you. You nodded up at him with a small fake smile. He noticed but didn't say anything. The girl came back and leaned over while handing him his next drink, whispering in his ear.
"Why don't we get outta here?" You stood up immediately, grabbing your drink and throwing it at her. She screeched and backed away.
"Look I'm sorry you've been coming onto him all night! But when I'm right here, next to you and you start flirting I'm gonna get pissed!" You said calmly before getting louder and louder.
"He's only with you cause you're a slu-." She started but you slapped her, walking out. Jerome followed you.
"Are you jealous baby girl?" He asked.
"Shut up!" You snapped.
"Aww she's jealous!" He cooed. You kept walking. He grabbed your arm and pulled you back. He started taunting you. It was kind of scary, it was scaring. It screws with you mentally.
"You're jealous! Jealous Y/N, are you feeling worthless?" He started to whisper. "What's running through that mind of yours. Me and her and you alone?" You pull away and start walking forward. He grabs your wrist and pulls you into the club. The girl was still there, drying herself off. The manager standing next to her. When you walked in she pointed at you. Jerome pulled you closer. You heard the manager whisper.
"Nope this is your problem." Before he scurried off.
"You know it's rude to point!" Jerome snapped at her. Everything was dead silent. No one dared make a sound. "You see as funny as it is, she is my queen! My everything! And you've hurt her! That's not good hon. Now you're going to pay." He pulled his gun out and shot one foot, then the other. Then her hands and arms, next right in her stomach and finish it off  a head shot.
"Anyone here! That wants to hurt my queen, will end up ten times worse then this!" Jerome yelled. As much as he loved seeing you like that he hated knowing you were in pain.