whichever character you like

"I hate you."
It broke his heart to hear those words come from her mouth.
"I hate you! I hate you!" She repeated.
He watched as her eyes filled with tears, her hands entangling themselves within her hair. She stayed on the floor, on her knees as he watched her cry and scream out the hate she has for him. He watches as she fell to her side and stayed there, sobs leaving her mouth as tears stained her face and the carpet under her face. After a short while of her sobs, he took a few steps towards and she didn't react so he knelt down beside her and still she didn't move from her spot and then he touched her arm and she jumped back.
"Stop!" And he stopped. He sat back and just watched her. "I hate you. And I want you gone." But he didn't leave. He stayed. Some girls say they want them to stay and listen to their problems. Other times girls say they want them gone and they simply want them gone.
She didn't know what she wanted. But he stayed anyway, because he knew she shouldn't be alone. He knew this was just an attack, it happens every so often. Once she's triggered by an awful memory she falls into an attack and she lashes out in her own way. So he stays.
"I hate you. I hate you." She repeated as she cried into her knees.
"I love you." He whispered, he repeated 'i love you' over and over. He stayed with her for hours, as she cried and sobbed on the cold bathroom tiles.

Hours passed, tears shed, she found herself in her bed. Blankets pulled up under her arm, an arm around her waist. She turned back and saw him, peacefully sleeping, calm.
Whether it was luck that brought him to her, or simply perfect love. She didn't care. She was just happy to have him

———————-
sorry been gone for a while and it's very short
leave requests !!!