victor x reader

warnings:smut, knives, fluff

Y/n sat on the couch, comfortably with a book in her hand whilst waiting for Victor to come back from work. Oswald of course kept him busy, he was the best at what he does. Y/n worried for him every day, worried he'd never come home, he died or got caught. But he never did, he always came back home.
"Y/n what are you doing day dreaming on the couch?" Oswald sighed as he walks into the living room. Y/n turned back and smiled politely.
"Just waiting for Victor." Y/n continued to read their book as Oswald sighed. He sat down in front of her, holding an empowered posture, but the way he slowly sank down into his chair showed how small he was.
"Look, can I ask?" Oswald sighed out and curiously wondered on what he was about to ask. "Is Zsasz.."
"Is he what?" She responded, matching Oswald's curiosity. Oswald fought back an immature smile.
"Is he..affectionate?" Oswald ask, Y/n looked slightly taken aback at the odd and completely random question. Looking back at Oswald she smiled.
"Yes, he is Oswald... well is that all you wanted to ask?" Y/n replied. Before Oswald could respond, the door opened and Victor's footsteps could be heard pounding throughout the house.
"I'm home." He sung out, awaiting for Y/n to run up to him.
"Victor!" He hugged back tightly, allowing each other to feel the love radiating off of one another. He tossed a brown paper bag to Oswald as he pulled Y/n to their room, calling over his shoulder "The tongue you ordered." They walked into the room, smiling at each other only. He sat her down on the bed and slowly started to kiss her.
"Aw babygirl, you look so good right now, and I wanna go all the way. I wanna tie you up, cut your leg when you're too loud. I wanna kiss up and down your body." Victor said, running his finger across her thigh. He pulled his shirt off and watched patiently as he waited for her to take off hers, but she didn't, she just sat there.
"My love what's wrong?" He asked as he saw the slow pain and sadness fall on her face. Her face scrunched up slightly as it looked like she didn't want to cry or get upset. So she sat, trying to figure out a way where she wouldn't have to explain why she was acting like this, but when she looked up into his eyes she caved in.
"Victor I don't want to undress in front of you." She said quietly. He kneeled in front of her, holding her hands.
"Why darling?" He asked gently as he slowly caressed her hand. She had to avert her eyes from his again.
"Because Victor!" She replied quickly. "Because I don't want you to look! And I don't want to go all the way with what we're gonna do tonight because what if I'm not good. And I don't want to disappoint you in anyway so you have no reason to want to leave me for someone better." Victor stood back, mouth agape, shocked that Y/n had felt this way and clearly for so long.
"Y/n. You are the most gorgeous thing I have every seen. When you smile I feel the strongest urge to smile too. I love hearing you laugh because it's contagious. You're absolutely beautiful. And I don't care how you are in bed I love you no matter what." He kissed her lips softly, her arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him closer. Victor pulled back with a grin, kissing down her neck slowly. Slowly she loosened her body, making her feel loved and respected. All Victors plans to fuck her relentlessly went out the window as he only wanted to make love to her.
"Don't worry, I'll be gentle baby." Victor smiled as he pulled off his leather gloves. Slowly he helped her take off her tight pants and top. Sitting in just her bra and panties, he kissed all over her. Starting from her neck to her stomach. She shuttered as he trailed his hands up and down her sides gently.
"Ok, Vic. I'm ready for you." She mumbled, cheeks burning pink. Victor smiled up at her, reaching down to pull off his leather attire. She admired his firm body, tracing all his scars gently. Victor slightly stiffened, he'd never thought she look at his scars so calmly. She looked up into his eyes and sent a knowing, calm smile. For the first time, Victor felt at peace.
"It's going to hurt my love, but I promise you will find enjoyment." Victor whispered. Y/n nodded and let her head fall against the pillows. Victor gently pulled off the rest of her clothes and kissed her lips once more. Slowly, Victor pushed in to her, her eyes tearing up as she tried to hold back her yelps.
"Shh, baby it's okay." He said, one hand slowly stroking her hair. Victor pushed in more and again she held in her whimpers. They sat there quietly waiting for Y/n to be ready to continue. She nodded at Victor, he pushed in again. Slowly the pain became pleasure, he pushed in and out allowing her to feel his love and lust. As he thrusted she threw her head back and let out a small moan, before her body slightly twitched and she moaned again.
"I'm..-" She whimpered out and suddenly it was over. She blushed as he pulled out. Victor smiled at her, kissing her lips softly.
"That was perfect my love." He said, pulling her into his body.
"Tha-Thank you Victor." She mumbled out, he chuckled in response and kissed her cheek. His strong arms wrapped around her making her feel warm and safe.
"I will always be here."