Aggressive-Ed imagine

Edward Nygma. A gentle, sweet man. A strange, gentle, sweet man but good nonetheless. He was infatuated with a woman. A very beautiful woman he just so happen to work with.Y/N Y/L/N. She was a detective at the GCPD. She was smart, talented, beautiful and funny. Ed had heard her talking about her interest in him before and now always listens into her conversations, it's not creepy, he's obtaining information.
"If you had to choose a guy to bang who'd it be and why?" A female voice asked.
"Ed, definitely." She answered. "I think he's very smart and handsome."
"And? Come on! A girl like you could get anyone, tell me why Nygma?"
"Well not only is he hot, but I think he'd be secretly dominant and aggressive! Just listen I think that when it comes to that he'd be very much in charge. Also not only is his brain hot but he gets me riled up!" Y/N said.
"Riled up? How so?"
"Every time I talk to him I get flustered and all over the place. My heart starts beating, I start talking gibberish and I just wanna let him do whatever he wants to me." She answered.
"Whoa!" The two women spoke a little longer before the female worker left. Y/N turned a corner and saw Ed pulling out files.
"Ed." She smiled.
"Y/N." He replied. Let me take control, we'll have her in a heartbeat! Ed was conflicted, did he let his other, stronger, more confident side take control or just watch from afar.  I know what will get her.
"Have you got the file for the Jackson Homicide?" She asked. Ed nodded and passed her the file. Kiss her! "Thanks."  Pin her to the wall!
"Well thanks Ed, I gotta go." Y/N said. Grab her! Without any hesitation Ed caught her wrist and yanked her back. He pushed her back so she sat on the desk behind them. He aggressively kissed her lips, gripping her waist tightly, leaving no space between them. He pulled away from her lips and attached himself to her neck.
"Ed!"" She gasped. "We're at work! What if someone walks in?"
"Hmm maybe they'll get jealous." Ed said. "Or they could invite their friends, I think they'd love a good show."
"Uh Ed please." She begged.
"Be at my place at nine, you don't want to be even a second late." Ed said. "I'm quite precise." He smirked at her and walked out.   Y/N heard footsteps and she quickly buttoned up her blouse and stood up straight.
"There you are!"
"H hey Harv." She replied.
"Jim and I were looking for ya. Jim followed your lead and found another body." Harvey said. "So let's- what's that on your neck?" Her hand shot up to her neck. Her eyes widened and Harvey smirked.
"Really, right here?" Harvey smirked. "Who was it?"
"N no one shut up Harvey, it's a b bruise!" She stuttered.
"Yeah a bruise from someone mouth." Harvey snickered, Y/N pulled out her gun and pointed it at Harvey. "What are ya gonna bruise me with your gun?" Y/N huffed and walked out, hitting Harvey in the balls as she walked by him. Y/N walked over to Lee and pulled her aside.
"Uh h hey, do you have anything to um cover this?" Y/N asked and pulled her collar to show the purple mark. Lee giggled and nodded, leading Y/N to the bathroom with some makeup.
"Who was it?" Lee asked as she started to cover it.
"Promise me you won't judge?" Y/N asked.
"Of course." Lee said.
"Ed." She mumbled. Lee smirked.
"Finally." Lee said. Y/N blushed and smiled. "Are you guys going on a date or anything?"
"Well he told me me to meet him at his place at nine." Y/N said.
"Well then that gives us a few hours after we finish to find you something nice to wear." Lee said.
"Wha-
"Jim, Y/n and I are going on break."  Lee called.
"Well see-" Jim spoke but the two left while he was speaking.

Lee shoved Y/n into a bright looking store. The colours shone out, showing off the glitter and sequence on the clothes. The mannequins all were tight fit dresses.
"It looks like they can't breathe." Y/n said to Lee causing her to chuckle.
"Come on! How about a black dress." Lee said. "It would look so good on you."
"Lee I really don't want t-" Y/n was interrupted as Lee grabbed her arm and started stacking dresses on top. After what felt like hours Y/n bought a small black dress.
"He'll love it!" Lee said.

Later that night
Y/n started to get ready. Putting on her black dress, shoes, doing her hair and makeup. 8:30 rolled around, she left, her stomach turning as she was getting closer to his apartment. The taxi dropped her off, in front of his building. She walked up his steps, to his door. Anxiously she stood before finally knocking. Ed quickly answered, a smirk plastered on his face.
"Y/n, you look sexy." He said.
"Thank you Ed." She replied. He let her in and shut the door.
"Do you want to know why I invited you here?" Ed asked rhetorically. "Because there's something special about you. And I want it." He quickly pushed her against the door, kissing her lips softly before pulling away to her neck.
"E Ed." She stuttered.
"You're going to be saying that name a lot tonight." He smirked. "Just get ready."

To be continued