Someone walks in on y'all

Yo it has been a while
I have no ideas feel free to leave some
Warnings: Smut, Swearing
Not very good lol
Not very long
Enjoy?????
Word count: 899

Jim-
You and Jim were celebrating your anniversary. You were although celebrating two weeks too late but at least it's happening. The problem was that both of you were so busy with work that you had to keep cancelling dates, you were both just so ready for each other and wanted to do the deed that you skipped the whole dinner thing and went straight to the dessert. The problem? You were still kinda at work. You were both off but seriously couldn't wait any longer. Jim pulled you into and old office that never gets used.
"I've been waiting for this so long." Jim whispered out. He sat you on a desk and started to kissing your neck as you pulled off his blazer. He ripped his shirt off and placed his lips to yours. You wrapped your legs around as waist and started grinding against him. You let out soft moans and continued to keep your pace. Because this was an unused office, any rational person would assume it was empty. The rational person in question was of course Ed, he was looking for a place to get away from the people picking on him but instead found them two. When he saw them he screamed.
"SORRY!" He yelled and slammed the door shut. You laughed and Jim sighed, running after Nygma to make sure he didn't say anything.

Oswald-
Oswald was overworked. You wanted to provide a little bit of a stress relief to him and decided to surprise him. You walked in and sat under his desk while he was talking on the phone angrily. He noticed her sitting in front of him and stroked her head before ripping his hand away to throw it around in anger. She reached up and grabbed ahold of his pants zipper, Oswald was confused at her actions but returned to yelling. She pulled his pants and boxers down and slowly started to caress him. She took him in her mouth slowly and immediately he stopped talking to let out a sigh.
"Let me know if there's any news." Oswald mumbled out and hung up the phone, throwing it to the side. One of his hands found its way into her hair, he pulled slightly as she continued. Almost instantly after Oswald began to come close the door swung open to show a stone cold Zsasz holding one severed finger. Oswald screeched and pushed her head away so he could force his pants up. Zsasz didn't acknowledge what he saw, he just handed the finger to Oswald and left.
"Well that killed the moment." She mumbled and walked out leaving Oswald with the finger,

Ed-
You and Ed were in his "office".  You were straddling him as he lay on the table, controlling how you moved on top of him.
"F-fuck Ed." She whispered out, his slapped her ass softly.
"Language." He replied. She ignored the butterflies in her stomach as he said that to her. She continued to grind against him as he watched her move her body slowly. Their fun was short lived as Lee opened the door and stopped to stare.
"Seriously? WE OPERATE HERE!" Lee snapped, speaking firmly to Ed.
"Go were not done." Ed called to Lee, turning back to face you. You furrowed your brows at him and gave him a "bitch are you dumb" look and got off.

Bruce-
y'all were doing, ya know, teenage stuff. just kissing, when Alfred walked in and out the door as quickly as he could.
"Master Bruce-shit."

Jerome-
Jerome had you pinned against the bed while the two of you were making out. He kissed down your neck until he decided to flip you over and pull your clothes off. Slowly he started pushed himself in and began to thrust, you were both being loud so someone was bound to walk in.
"I bet you like that huh?" Jerome snapped.
"I bet she does." Theo replied. You snapped your head over and screamed as you saw Theo standing in the door way. Jerome laughed, but didn't stop.
"Hurry it up, we've got to leave in ten minutes." Theo said casually before leaving and shutting the door.
"Now where were we?" Jerome asked.
"No. Moments passed." You replied. Jerome sighed angrily and pulled his clothes on, helping you with yours.
"Stupid Theo." He mumbled under his breath before stomping out the door.

Zsasz-
"Victor." You called out to him as you looked around the living room for him. You opened your bedroom door and saw him with his hand around himself, eyes open as you caught him.
"Here, let me help." You mumbled and knelt in front of him, taking him in. You let out a short sigh and smiled as he enjoyed himself. He never really liked being intimate around others, but when you too were alone it was different and he could finally relax for just a minute. He didn't want to look in any sense vulnerable, especially in front of anyone he worked with or for.
"Oi Zsasz." Butch yelled and pushed the door open. Butch yelped and ran off. Victor immediately pulled away and left with a bright blush on his face.