Ch-14 Pt. 1

A/N There's an explicit sexual scene near the end. If this offends you or you're underage, please skip the end of this chapter. Thank you. 

***

Rucker took hold of my hand once we got in to traffic. "Talk to me," he said, as he swerved in to the left lane pushing his Challenger faster against the hectic Friday night traffic.

I nervously glanced his way. Was there more to this Marco person, then seems? "I bumped in to him when I went to use the restroom before we left," I replied, fidgeting with the ends of my hair.

"How'd that happen?" Rucker asked looking straight ahead, before taking a swift glance my way.

"I was looking for the restroom when I got caught up with a human traffic jam in the hall and was scooted in to the nightclub." I sighed out. "I accidentally bumped in to him as I was leaving, and that's when he introduced himself to me and asked if I needed help with anything," I said taking in a deep breath. " I was going to say no and go straight back to you, but I needed a restroom, so I asked for the restroom, and he started to walk me to an elevator -"

Rucker whipped his head my way, "what ?" he said like he was unsure that he heard me right. 

"Rucker, I didn't go nowhere with him... I called him out on that shit, and left to get back to the room making sure he didn't follow me."

"I trust you, baby," he brought my hand up to kiss. "It's that fucker. He watched you on close-circuit..." he mumbled under his breath like he was putting two and two together. His jaw was clenching and unclenching.

"You think?"

"That's a fuckin' guarantee," Rucker pounded his steering wheel. "That's how he knew we were out front waiting for my car."

"I didn't give him my name when he introduced himself to me. He played you when he asked you who I was. That's why I was perturbed when you introduced us. He knew I wouldn't say nothing until later if anything."

Rucker nodded. "I picked up on your hesitation, babe. I knew something happened, but I had to play it cool," he squeezed my hand.

"How do you know him?" I asked warily, studying him as he kept his eyes on the road ahead.

He gave me a moments look before returning his eyes to the street. "He introduced himself after he made a ton of money on a fight I won," he frowned, as he raked his hand through his hair. I could see him rethinking things as his features were tight. "That's all I can tell you about him besides the obvious fact that he owns that club."

"Do we need to watch out for anything, Rucker?"

He was silent.

His eyes squinted, thinking.

"Rucker...I need to know."

"I'm not sure, but I need to talk with Everett. He's the only one that can find out what might be going on?"

"Everett, how would he be able to help us out here?"

"He'll find a way to hack Galante's security brain system, so we can see and hear what that fucker is up to. I'm sure he has his sights on you."

"Whaaat? Oh- hell- no!"

Rucker called Everett over the car stereo system on autoplay.

"Bro, I need you to hack Galante's empire. Set it up where we can hear and see what's going on." Rucker looked me up and down. "That motherfucker has a hard-on for my girl," he spoke out harshly to Everett.