23 - We are

Two weeks after our deliberation, I drove over to Forth's work and asked to see him.

"Did you miss me?" Forth looked up when I walked into his office without knocking. His smile was bright and happy, mirroring my own smile. Seeing him behind a desk was a sight because I know how much he dislikes being 'trapped', as he calls it, in an office. He prefers to be on the production floor, getting his hands greasy but it couldn't be helped, his family had already given him a share in the company and that share came with managerial duties.

"Yes, a lot." I pouted playfully as I went around his desk and plopped onto his lap. "You're not watching porn on this computer, are you?" I asked playfully while moving the mouse around the screen without clicking on anything.

"I don't need porn. I have you." He wrapped his left arm around my torso and kissed my shoulder before turning us sideways, so he could continue clicking away on the computer. Once he was pleased with whatever he'd been working on, he closed the design software and gave me his full attention. "Do you want to eat out today?"

"I don't know. Maybe." I leaned back, placing my head on his shoulder.

"Isn't that why you came?"

"No, I came so we could have sex in your office for the first time." He fell silent for a moment. I meant it as a joke, but I wouldn't say no if he takes me up on the offer. When he finally spoke, he had to clear his throat first.

"You came here to tempt me. You know I love it when you do that but today is no good." He tightened his hold around me and I thought I felt little Forth twitch against my ass. "Goodness, now that you've put that thought into my head I have to do you in this office at least once or else I'll be tormented. I just imagined you bent over my desk with your ass pointing upward or you just sitting on top of me like you are right now, moving your hips while I watch my cock get swallowed by your hole..." He groaned and this time I definitely felt him twitch against my ass. And now I am getting excited too. "Office hours will be over in about twenty minutes. Sit on the couch and wait for me." Instead of doing like he asked, I wiggled on top of him and moaned causing him to twitch again. "Beam..." I wiggled again. I couldn't help it, I love knowing that I'm still able to make him lose control and I was also excited about the news I came over to give to him.

I gave a surprised yelp when he stood up suddenly and pushed me against the desk. "Beam, be good and wait." Aah...it's that tone, the head hazer tone...firm and commanding. There's no way I was going to stop now. I grabbed his hip with my right hand and pushed my ass against him when he tried to pull away. I yelped again when he smacked my left ass cheek with his palm. I felt myself leak a little. It's been a while since my last spanking. I've missed being naughty.

"Beam..." Forth spoke in that warning tone again, encouraging me. I moaned before I could stop myself. "Wait here." He spoke with a sigh before extricating his pants from my fingers and making his way to the door. I stood up in time to see him leave the office. I sat at his desk, trying to calm myself down and thinking that office sex might not happen today after all...but he has never said no to me. I pouted at my reflection on the darkened computer screen before placing my head, face down, on the smooth surface of the desk.

I didn't bother looking up when I heard the door open and close. I still didn't look up when I felt him move the chair. When he lifted my head off the table is when I looked up at him, still pouting. He pulled me to my feet and guided me to stand between his open legs while he sat on the desk.

"Are you pouting because you thought I was going to let you walk out of here without a limp?" He chuckled before speaking again. "Not a chance. Not after you've successfully seduced me." He leaned down, kissing my neck as he untucked my shirt from my trousers. I run my fingers over his firm thighs, throwing my head to the side so he could have easy access to my neck.

"Why did you go outside?" I asked between moans.

"To make sure we're not interrupted." He kissed his way up my neck, across my cheek and latched onto my mouth. "Did something good happen to you today?" He pulled back and stared at me, looking for clues.

"Why do you think something good happened?"

"Your look happy." I don't know what my happy face looked like, but I nodded like I did know.

"Maybe..." I went back to kissing him while trying to undo his belt buckle, but he brushed my demanding fingers away and stood up.

I kicked my shoes off, then my trousers. Forth brushed my hands away again when i tried to undo his belt buckle. I protested by gently grazing my teeth on his lower lip. He responded by slipping his hands into my boxers and pushing them down my legs. I kicked those off too.

The cool air of the air conditioner caressing my now naked ass had me feeling a little uncomfortable. I was sure my balls would shrivel too if my front wasn't pressed against Forth's clothed thighs.

The warmth from his fingers eased the cold caress of the air con on my naked ass when he kneaded my naked cheeks. When I reached for his belt again, he let me undo it and pull it down to his thighs before he made himself comfortable on his chair and turned my back toward his front. He lifted my shirt up, exposing my back even more before slipping his fingers, wet with spittle, into me. Having to use spittle gave me a nostalgic feeling about our first time.

I held my moans in as much as I could when he finally slipped into me and forced me down onto him, hard. It didn't help that his seat was adjusted a little too high causing my toes to barely touch the floor. I moved as much as I could, angled forward, an angle which had his member hitting my sweet spot every time, an angle I know he loves. I could barely feel the air con now with the way his fingers were caressing my skin under my shirt, then moving down to hold on to my hips and guide me up and down the way we both like it.

My body jerked, and my movements faltered when I felt the familiar rush of an oncoming release course through my veins. Forth stood up and bent me over his desk, taking over, and pumping into me with quick hard strokes. I bucked and arched my back as I rode the wave of pleasure to the finish. When Forth pushed deeply into me and buried his face in my back, groaning, I felt his warm liquid flood my tunnel and we just had to go again.

We cleaned up as much as we could in his half bathroom before settling into the couch to rest. I was nestled against his chest, enjoying the cool breeze.

"Forth..." I spoke without looking up at him.

"Hmn?"

"We're getting married next week."

"Next week? But we still have a lot to do..."

"I took care of everything. I found a place big enough to hold about a hundred and thirty people. I found a caterer too, an expensive one because of the short notice but it's worth it and I have an electronic invite ready to send to everyone if you say yes." He placed a finger under my chin, moving my head so I would look up at him.

"Of course, I'll say yes. I'm sorry it's taken so long for us to exchange vows." I kissed his chin before speaking.

"It's fine, we're practically married anyway. We've lived together since before you put this ring on my finger." I stretched my hand out, showing off my engagement ring. "I want to put a wedding ring on your finger."

"Okay Mr. Beam Jaturapoom to be, we'll get married next week but what about our honeymoon? Do you have a place in mind?"

"Ko Samui."

"Don't you want to go overseas?"

"I do but we don't have enough time to get visas and such. Let's go overseas for our anniversary. I already booked a suite at Ko Samui anyway."

"Okay, let's send the evites when we get home later." He kissed my swollen lips before relaxing into the couch. We stayed in his office for another thirty minutes before going to a restaurant for dinner. We spent the rest of the night trying to compose our vows while keeping each other from peeking at our drafts.

**********