.::Griff?::.

.::no one POV::.

Y/n furrowed a brow and smirked. "Ravi, you can tell me anything." You said smiling. "Well I don't want to say, I may ruin it." You poured and turned to griff giving him the puppy eyes. Can you tell me?" He covered his eyes and shook his head smiling.
"Darn it!" You grabbed Zuri's shoulders and shook her "TELL ME WOMAN IM BEGGING YOU!!" She grabbed your hands and stopped you. "Nope"
Glaring at her you folded your arms and grumbled "fine I don't have to know anything then." You stood beside griff and grabbed his hand, you could see Makenzie glare at you it the corner of your eye.

"So what are we doing today?" You asked Lou, she crossed her arms "nothing today is lake day." You shrugged your shoulders "get your swim suits on, and go down at 5:30." They all nodded and walked off.

You Ravi Jorge griff and Xander walked up to the grizzly cabin and you walked up to your bag pulling out your one piece. (If you didn't know I changed the swimsuit onto a one piece since the two PEICE was probably too revealing)

Finding it you walked into the bathroom and changed. "I'm donee!!" You yelled and did a cartwheel out of the bathroom, hopelessly falling down and running into Xander's bed. "Well that ended bad." Xander said holding his hand out.

"Thanks" you grabbed his hand and jumped up. "Where's Griff?" You asked.

"Oh- uh. . . He's outside." Jorge sounded unsure about what he said. "Okay." You skipped outside and saw the worst thing anyone could see.

Griff was. . . . .

I'm a  jerk. 💀